Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Lol, can't believe jorped mistakenly taking it for real :toc
I read it myself before even seeing yours post. And that's how interpreted it. Nothing to do with your observation.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
jorpy now hates me because of you! :uguu
He'll always like you as a leader :comfort

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

I read it myself before even seeing yours post. And that's how interpreted it. Nothing to do with your observation.
Oh, well. Then, it wasn't really a big deal. Evil didn't seem to be trying to mock with how DD plays, but it was sarcasm because "Evil host = Mafia wins" was being brought up even back in the previous game discussion.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You are really opening up a can of worms. Next thing you know he is spawning huge mecha out of his ass.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------



Luls.

If you know you are going to be that busy, just resign. Evil accepted sign ups (and thus resignations) up to a few hours before the game started. You got to understand that people are mad when you waste a useful role like you did, wtf.

Poor excuse is poor.
oh oh riiiggghhhttt and did you see me online ? I wasn't online for death knows how long and had no idea the date was set and that it had already started I came online cuz he messaged me!
I was as active as I could in the first day [idk how many posts I had in the short time I Was online.] Then the next day when I went to work it was night like from 12 to 12am , when the night ended I was already asleep and the next day up and early for work and same ritual. I didn't expect to get so busy all of a sudden. How could I have resigned since 1) No time to get online . 2) had no idea the date was even set and game started till I was messaged??

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Well, how would you, if you were not even following the discussions. :bnah

jorpy now hates me because of you! :uguu
oooh just piss off already! I know you enjoy pissing me off =________= gimme a break
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
OMG! LIAR! The date was set ever since the sign ups began. It was said to start on Tue/Wed this week.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
OMG! LIAR! The date was set ever since the sign ups began. It was said to start on Tue/Wed this week.
well then I didn't see stop calling me a fucking liar idiot
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
You are so impolite. You are banned for the next two games, I think, due to being host killed twice, in the short time since we started the record. :bnah
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
alright, so what do I have to do to get banned for life?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well, it's often a long time between games, so two is a fair amount.

Sakura, I think it should follow the good old three strikes rule.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well, it's often a long time between games, so two is a fair amount.

Sakura, I think it should follow the good old three strikes rule.
I don't.

What if she doesn't play 2 games, then plays perfectly 3 in a row, and then for some reason she's away for a day while playing the 4th? It wouldn't be fair.

Perma bans shouldn't exist IMO.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
KD should be perma banned, in my opinion.

No one else really should, however.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

I don't.

What if she doesn't play 2 games, then plays perfectly 3 in a row, and then for some reason she's away for a day while playing the 4th? It wouldn't be fair.

Perma bans shouldn't exist IMO.
Well, if we were to use perma bans, we could just use some rule that two good games in a row eliminates a hostkill.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Unnecessarily complicated
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Do you at least agree with a two game ban for Sakura?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Considering she hasn't played since the last time she was banned, I guess.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm not a host. As long as it doesn't seem unnecessarily harsh, whatever.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Considering she hasn't played since the last time she was banned, I guess.
That's why I agreed with the two games that Evil posted. If she was fine here and then was hostkilled during a later game, just a one game suspension would be fine. It was that two games in a row she was hostkilled.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top