Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
That would be awesome, Kevin. I'm confident I could build a decent story with my knowledge of the champions, abilities and the story of League, but I've only played the Mafia Game three times and not sure I can pull off a decent host. Plus I really want to play a game with a LOL theme, LOL (LOL!). Thought it would be fun to host one, luls.
MID
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Well I feel the same with this theme.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
^They offered you some bear figure again. Meh. Me too.

But to me it sounds like what we had with Bleach - some totally want one certain character, others couldn't care less. Oh well.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Is it possible to find a theme everyone wants and will enjoy anyway? Seems like a pointless case.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Well not everyone is enjoying this theme. THats why we have polls to decide
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well I feel the same with this theme.
...your childhood...it hurts

^They offered you some bear figure again. Meh. Me too.

But to me it sounds like what we had with Bleach - some totally want one certain character, others couldn't care less. Oh well.
I ignored that one for my own purpose u.u

I don't care about the theme really.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, the most important thing was the Priority table I made one for the nights. Then the cases of Coin flips. And some certain situations, when there are some abilities that are not always clear to everybody.

Also cases like if Vigilant or Assassin kills a person, does the dead's person vote still count? (*cough blaicough*)
Is that one in the guides too? I guess we can talk for a bit after this round ends.

There are hosting guides in the Guide thread Kevin
Thanks, will take a look.

That would be awesome, Kevin. I'm confident I could build a decent story with my knowledge of the champions, abilities and the story of League, but I've only played the Mafia Game three times and not sure I can pull off a decent host. Plus I really want to play a game with a LOL theme, LOL (LOL!). Thought it would be fun to host one, luls.
Thanks :XD I've played LOL too, so I know a bit about it but I haven't played nearly as much as the rest of you so I thought it would be the perfect oportunity. I know enough to make a decent story somehow and the people who really like LOL can enjoy the game.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Not too interested too, well the pool will tell anyway xP
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Thought this would happen :XD To be completely honest, no matter if I would have been recruited or not, I think it would have been a better choice to go for mafia instead. I think I'm allowed tell that Josef at least wanted to take out the mafia, even before I got recruited.
Now I'm pretty sure you've practically lost but well, miracles happen so there's still a chance.

I will provide a bit more insight when the game is over, until then good luck townies.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
What's so YES about it? It's horrible.

But anyways, my three blue Mentor-Mentee guys... How was it for you to be able to communicate and discuss everything parallel to the day phases? Share your experiences.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Thought this would happen :XD To be completely honest, no matter if I would have been recruited or not, I think it would have been a better choice to go for mafia instead. I think I'm allowed tell that Josef at least wanted to take out the mafia, even before I got recruited.
Now I'm pretty sure you've practically lost but well, miracles happen so there's still a chance.

I will provide a bit more insight when the game is over, until then good luck townies.
Fuck you vega.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Thought this would happen :XD To be completely honest, no matter if I would have been recruited or not, I think it would have been a better choice to go for mafia instead. I think I'm allowed tell that Josef at least wanted to take out the mafia, even before I got recruited.
Now I'm pretty sure you've practically lost but well, miracles happen so there's still a chance.

I will provide a bit more insight when the game is over, until then good luck townies.
Well, since your role is over, I don't think asking this will do any harm.
Did you even consider going for a Mafia suspect in the night for a bit?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
What's so YES about it? It's horrible.

But anyways, my three blue Mentor-Mentee guys... How was it for you to be able to communicate and discuss everything parallel to the day phases? Share your experiences.
What side are you on again?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well I thought niichan was mafia so I thought of recruiting him, with no mentee I would have been freer for this third day to do something for the lulz. Although niichan was townie I still was aiming at the mafia in day 3.

All in all I do think that townies mostly voted for me, we shall see.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top