Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*
So does Gasai Yuno
I disagree.Violence is not the way.![]()
So does Gasai Yuno

I disagree.Violence is not the way.![]()

No, it's meant for Valentine, not good to be given at another date.You can always give it to me later.![]()
You want to stab someone so badly lately?
Until you give me a clear answer, I won't answer anything.You already know so there's no need for me stating the obivous again.
More importantly you should've just answered the question!

Indeed.Himez was an awful nick.
---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------
Even worse than my Kute.

I don't trust you.who know, when i see the pic maybe ill be able to tell ya who sent it![]()

I might not read that part, but the first two books already told me that many things are just... unacceptable.They're vikings basically, except harder. Mainly because the Iron Islands are mostly barren and much less fertile than Scandinavia. That means they have to rape and pillage to get by. They pay the Iron Price
You don't read the books, but some those that worship the Drowned God are baptized in a ritual involving seawalter, symbolizing drowning and resusciation (Drowned Men, the Priests, are drowned and resuscitated a second time, literally). Meaning that they are killed and then reborn. So "what is dead can never die", because they were dead already and "rises harder and stronger" because they are reborn![]()
No.Jorped? was he the secret crush for you?

You've known me that well, huh.Whatever we come up with the woman will obviously have a fit and go berserk so I would rather not give her that opportunity.![]()
That nick only belongs to goldb. No one else is permitted to use it.I don't know. I can't think of anything good, either.
Guess we will need to settle down for ghost-chan.

Then we'll make everyday as Valentine.No, it's meant for Valentine, not good to be given at another date.
And what's with the title?You want to stab someone so badly lately?


You scared me for being so romantic suddenly! *runs and hides*Then we'll make everyday as Valentine.
I take offense at the message Cupid sent me. I had to find him and torture him to get the name of the real perpetrator.![]()

I wasn't really interested in referring to an alive (momentarily considered the marginal possibilities like you being a new generation bot that is being tested on MH, a Robocop-like AI moderating system or even a ghost, and decided you should be breathing in the end) person with a nick including ghost, anywayThat nick only belongs to goldb. No one else is permitted to use it.![]()

I just whatever it takes to get the chocolate.You scared me for being so romantic suddenly! *runs and hides*
Eh.. I see.![]()

I wasn't really interested in referring to an alive (momentarily considered the marginal possibilities like you being a new generation bot that is being tested on MH, a Robocop-like AI moderating system or even a ghost, and decided you should be breathing in the end) person with a nick including ghost, anyway
Pressure Cupid, he's a bad liar, so, he'll get caught.
I assure you I'm a breathing living human.That's a relief o/I assure you I'm a breathing living human.
The problem is finding him.
What is retribution from Yuki like?No.
He was the one who sent the confession PM to me and got retribution for it.

That nick only belongs to goldb. No one else is permitted to use it.![]()

Anyone who bothered to check the Valentine's thread would now know who Cupid is.I'm sure Bugz knows who the Cupid is.

I'll tell JoJo who gave him awayAnyone who bothered to check the Valentine's thread would now know who Cupid is.![]()

It's not giving away if it's public knowledgeI'll tell JoJo who gave him away![]()
.It's like shouting to warn someone who is about to get killed by a gun pointed at his back. It's public knowledge, but one the person you inform on doesn't have an idea about.It's not giving away if it's public knowledge.
Well, there's still half Cadbury in my refrigerator~ *waves*I just whatever it takes to get the chocolate.
Wanna help? Still haven't found him. He hides so well.

Never mind. JoJo could still get away with this one.Her fault for not checking the threads.
I thought you know?What is retribution from Yuki like?![]()
Easy there.
I did open it, but I was too confused by the conversation there.Anyone who bothered to check the Valentine's thread would now know who Cupid is.![]()
I did check, thank you.Her fault for not checking the threads.

I'll wait till you can give me my share.Well, there's still half Cadbury in my refrigerator~ *waves*
And seriously? You didn't even check the Valentine thread? Shame on you, Mother. What goldb said.![]()

I checked! But I don't understand what they are talking about so I can't make out which one of them is the Cupid.
Meh, fine.I'll wait till you can give me my share.
I checked! But I don't understand what they are talking about so I can't make out which one of them is the Cupid.
I missed our Oreo milkshake. 

Meh, fine.I missed our Oreo milkshake.
If you read the second page of the thread, there is a statement that you only miss if you have a severe hypermetropia.![]()

Yeah.Meh, fine.I missed our Oreo milkshake.
If you read the second page of the thread, there is a statement that you only miss if you have a severe hypermetropia.![]()

Actually in some restaurants I visit sometimes I find Oreo milkshake too. But the first experience is always special.Yeah.
fine, fine. I'll go back there. I did mention I'm confused right?


I never see it again. O_OActually in some restaurants I visit sometimes I find Oreo milkshake too. But the first experience is always special.
I don't know how it can be confusing, but okay. ... Wait, check the thread with messages, not the discussion thread.![]()