The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Violence is not the way. :nah
I disagree.
So does Gasai Yuno :wub
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: STABULOUS.

You can always give it to me later. :cheez
No, it's meant for Valentine, not good to be given at another date.

And what's with the title? :gwah You want to stab someone so badly lately?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: STABULOUS.

You already know so there's no need for me stating the obivous again.


More importantly you should've just answered the question!
Until you give me a clear answer, I won't answer anything. :notrust

Himez was an awful nick.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Even worse than my Kute.
Indeed. :mono

who know, when i see the pic maybe ill be able to tell ya who sent it :pout
I don't trust you. :notrust

They're vikings basically, except harder. Mainly because the Iron Islands are mostly barren and much less fertile than Scandinavia. That means they have to rape and pillage to get by. They pay the Iron Price :mono

You don't read the books, but some those that worship the Drowned God are baptized in a ritual involving seawalter, symbolizing drowning and resusciation (Drowned Men, the Priests, are drowned and resuscitated a second time, literally). Meaning that they are killed and then reborn. So "what is dead can never die", because they were dead already and "rises harder and stronger" because they are reborn :cookiehand
I might not read that part, but the first two books already told me that many things are just... unacceptable.

Jorped? was he the secret crush for you?
No. :-_-
He was the one who sent the confession PM to me and got retribution for it.

Whatever we come up with the woman will obviously have a fit and go berserk so I would rather not give her that opportunity. :cheez
You've known me that well, huh.

I don't know. I can't think of anything good, either.
Guess we will need to settle down for ghost-chan.
That nick only belongs to goldb. No one else is permitted to use it. :hmph

No, it's meant for Valentine, not good to be given at another date.

And what's with the title? :gwah You want to stab someone so badly lately?
Then we'll make everyday as Valentine. :cheez

I take offense at the message Cupid sent me. I had to find him and torture him to get the name of the real perpetrator. :hmph
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: STABULOUS.

Then we'll make everyday as Valentine. :cheez

I take offense at the message Cupid sent me. I had to find him and torture him to get the name of the real perpetrator. :hmph
You scared me for being so romantic suddenly! *runs and hides*

Eh.. I see. :oh
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: STABULOUS.

That nick only belongs to goldb. No one else is permitted to use it. :hmph
I wasn't really interested in referring to an alive (momentarily considered the marginal possibilities like you being a new generation bot that is being tested on MH, a Robocop-like AI moderating system or even a ghost, and decided you should be breathing in the end) person with a nick including ghost, anyway :amuse

Pressure Cupid, he's a bad liar, so, he'll get caught.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: STABULOUS.

You scared me for being so romantic suddenly! *runs and hides*

Eh.. I see. :oh
I just whatever it takes to get the chocolate. :cheez

Wanna help? Still haven't found him. He hides so well.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

I wasn't really interested in referring to an alive (momentarily considered the marginal possibilities like you being a new generation bot that is being tested on MH, a Robocop-like AI moderating system or even a ghost, and decided you should be breathing in the end) person with a nick including ghost, anyway :amuse

Pressure Cupid, he's a bad liar, so, he'll get caught.
:gwah I assure you I'm a breathing living human.

The problem is finding him.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: STABULOUS.

:gwah I assure you I'm a breathing living human.

The problem is finding him.
That's a relief o/

I'm sure Bugz knows who the Cupid is.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: STABULOUS.

Anyone who bothered to check the Valentine's thread would now know who Cupid is. :fail
I'll tell JoJo who gave him away :hmph
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: STABULOUS.

It's not giving away if it's public knowledge :notrust.
It's like shouting to warn someone who is about to get killed by a gun pointed at his back. It's public knowledge, but one the person you inform on doesn't have an idea about.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Her fault for not checking the threads.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: STABULOUS.

I just whatever it takes to get the chocolate. :cheez

Wanna help? Still haven't found him. He hides so well.
Well, there's still half Cadbury in my refrigerator~ *waves*

And seriously? You didn't even check the Valentine thread? Shame on you, Mother. What goldb said. :fail
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Her fault for not checking the threads.
Never mind. JoJo could still get away with this one.
I was planning to have Bugz say this just to make him more suspicious.

Mafia game side effects..
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: STABULOUS.

What is retribution from Yuki like? :eyeroll
I thought you know?

Easy there.

Anyone who bothered to check the Valentine's thread would now know who Cupid is. :fail
I did open it, but I was too confused by the conversation there.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Her fault for not checking the threads.
I did check, thank you. :-_-

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Well, there's still half Cadbury in my refrigerator~ *waves*

And seriously? You didn't even check the Valentine thread? Shame on you, Mother. What goldb said. :fail
I'll wait till you can give me my share. :cheez

:fail I checked! But I don't understand what they are talking about so I can't make out which one of them is the Cupid.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: STABULOUS.

I'll wait till you can give me my share. :cheez

:fail I checked! But I don't understand what they are talking about so I can't make out which one of them is the Cupid.
Meh, fine. -_-; I missed our Oreo milkshake. :crying

If you read the second page of the thread, there is a statement that you only miss if you have a severe hypermetropia. :-_-
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: STABULOUS.

Meh, fine. -_-; I missed our Oreo milkshake. :crying

If you read the second page of the thread, there is a statement that you only miss if you have a severe hypermetropia. :-_-
:edu
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: STABULOUS.

Meh, fine. -_-; I missed our Oreo milkshake. :crying

If you read the second page of the thread, there is a statement that you only miss if you have a severe hypermetropia. :-_-
Yeah. :crying

fine, fine. I'll go back there. I did mention I'm confused right?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: STABULOUS.

Yeah. :crying

fine, fine. I'll go back there. I did mention I'm confused right?
Actually in some restaurants I visit sometimes I find Oreo milkshake too. But the first experience is always special. :crying

I don't know how it can be confusing, but okay. ... Wait, check the thread with messages, not the discussion thread. :-_-
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: STABULOUS.

Actually in some restaurants I visit sometimes I find Oreo milkshake too. But the first experience is always special. :crying

I don't know how it can be confusing, but okay. ... Wait, check the thread with messages, not the discussion thread. :-_-
I never see it again. O_O

Yeah, I found out who already. Now the question is how I can get the perpetrator's name out of him? I don't think he'll just give a name easily.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top