Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
It fires discussions and replies from current players, as you have just seen. That can easily develope into a sakura or blai. Or jorped.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm saying it's a "no" that people pushed her to that. It doesn't matter what scenario it was, it was careless. Whatever
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Do you guys think the mafia discussion thread should be locked for the duration of the next game? Because last game haku all but confirmed he was mason in the discussion thread.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Sooo... when is the LoL mafia game starting?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Do you guys think the mafia discussion thread should be locked for the duration of the next game? Because last game haku all but confirmed he was mason in the discussion thread.
And you are constantly saying you're townie. Not much better.

I think people would migrate to other threads though, and let loose their anger all over the forum. I'd rather keep it all here, where I have a sort of control of the situation.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
And you are constantly saying you're townie. Not much better.

I think people would migrate to other threads though, and let loose their anger all over the forum. I'd rather keep it all here, where I have a sort of control of the situation.
I am blanka, that's all there is to it.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Do you guys think the mafia discussion thread should be locked for the duration of the next game? Because last game haku all but confirmed he was mason in the discussion thread.
Are you sure about that? I remember revealing it during the day and Evil confirming it later on in the same day.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
oh you guys... :lmao
I love smart asses on the side line!!

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

blanka duel me 1v1 fistvsfist. my eye patch beats your ugly hair.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Are you sure about that? I remember revealing it during the day and Evil confirming it later on in the same day.
Yeah he did and then orgz did the same thing!!

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

I love smart asses on the side line!!

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

blanka duel me 1v1 fistvsfist. my eye patch beats your ugly hair.
Next day phase if there is one.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Anyway, we create enough commotion at day phases. I will take a breather.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
LoL game should start now, this thing ended before it even started :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top