I failed at seeing where that interferes in the game o.o but okCould you please stahp THROWING IN YOUR OPINION BEFORE THE GAME ENDED?!?!??!?!
![]()
I failed at seeing where that interferes in the game o.o but okCould you please stahp THROWING IN YOUR OPINION BEFORE THE GAME ENDED?!?!??!?!
![]()
And her face is being dick slapped? possiblyIs cammy jerking it?
Gotcha.It fires discussions and replies from current players, as you have just seen. That can easily develope into a sakura or blai. Or jorped.

We finish this one and.......rest.Sooo... when is the LoL mafia game starting?
And you are constantly saying you're townie. Not much better.Do you guys think the mafia discussion thread should be locked for the duration of the next game? Because last game haku all but confirmed he was mason in the discussion thread.
What? I'm not talking about the game.No cool bro, no.
![]()
I am blanka, that's all there is to it.And you are constantly saying you're townie. Not much better.
I think people would migrate to other threads though, and let loose their anger all over the forum. I'd rather keep it all here, where I have a sort of control of the situation.
Are you sure about that? I remember revealing it during the day and Evil confirming it later on in the same day.Do you guys think the mafia discussion thread should be locked for the duration of the next game? Because last game haku all but confirmed he was mason in the discussion thread.
I love smart asses on the side line!!oh you guys...![]()
Yeah he did and then orgz did the same thing!!Are you sure about that? I remember revealing it during the day and Evil confirming it later on in the same day.
Next day phase if there is one.I love smart asses on the side line!!
---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------
blanka duel me 1v1 fistvsfist. my eye patch beats your ugly hair.
