Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
And I will pick Master Yi as my avatar. Don't care what people say, I know him the most and I already have a good story in mind. I will try my best to make this a great game guys, don't be too harsh with me :crying
No!! I want Master Yi!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Guys I will jungle, so no one else pick Smite as Summoner Spell please.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Guys I will jungle, so no one else pick Smite as Summoner Spell please.
im the jungler here, my ult is better. everybody can escape yours with flash :hip
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
digitaldude said:
I hate lol!
I sign up anyway and pick vayne
3c said:
IN!

I CLAIM JARVAN IV!!!

DEMACIA!!!!
Im in too.
Im in too. TF , Mid, please
Faust said:
I'm in and

Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK
Hakuteiken said:
Hm, I don't know if I really want to play, but I will risk it to get the avatar I'd like to have. Fiora that is.
Add me in.
Josef K. said:
Same as me.

I'm in ofc..
i'm in, im amumu

GAME 24
01 [user]digitaldude[/user] - Vayne
02 [user]3c[/user] - Jarvan IV
03 [USER]dark lord[/USER]
04 [USER]MidoBan[/USER] - Twisted Fate
05 [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER] - Blitzcrank
06 [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER] - Fiora
07 [USER] Josef K.[/USER] - Jayce
08 [USER]scav[/USER] - Amumu

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

No!! I want Master Yi!
Sush it, you chose Vayne!
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
LOL Logic

Go to the grass and be invisible

 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
master yi have a shitty mask thought
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Is the LOL Theme a majority decision winner?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,008
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Is the LOL Theme a majority decision winner?
The result looks too obvious. People want to play it. Can't blame them for it, right.
Another game where I'll be on the sidelines trying to get what these people are talking about..
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
march 10?
my classes will be back by them. I'm not sure if I'll be able to play =/
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You guys should recruit new players to play this game, the ones that like lol.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
for you i suggest mafia graves


and demonair jayce for u
I like it. :hee Make it happen niichan!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I have already 90% recruited one days ago, but I will keep the name to myself until the person signs up.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Is the LOL Theme a majority decision winner?
News flash! No one cares about the theme :-_-

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

I have already 90% recruited one days ago, but I will keep the name to myself until the person signs up.
:aki
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
march 10?
my classes will be back by them. I'm not sure if I'll be able to play =/
Like I said, a few days earlier is okay for me too. As long as no one complains we could start on the 6h or 7th if that makes you join. Just hope you will be active until the end :gwah

I like it. :hee Make it happen niichan!
okay :hee

I have already 90% recruited one days ago, but I will keep the name to myself until the person signs up.
I think I know who :zomg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top