your former avatar/sig.i'm in, im amumu
your former avatar/sig.i'm in, im amumu
No!! I want Master Yi!And I will pick Master Yi as my avatar. Don't care what people say, I know him the most and I already have a good story in mind. I will try my best to make this a great game guys, don't be too harsh with me![]()
Is the whole game gonna be jokes only lol players understand?Guys I will jungle, so no one else pick Smite as Summoner Spell please.
im the jungler here, my ult is better. everybody can escape yours with flashGuys I will jungle, so no one else pick Smite as Summoner Spell please.

Yes.Is the whole game gonna be jokes only lol players understand?
digitaldude said:I hate lol!
I sign up anyway and pick vayne
3c said:IN!
I CLAIM JARVAN IV!!!
DEMACIA!!!!
Im in too.
Im in too. TF , Mid, please
Faust said:I'm in and
Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK
Hakuteiken said:Hm, I don't know if I really want to play, but I will risk it to get the avatar I'd like to have. Fiora that is.
Add me in.
Josef K. said:Same as me.
I'm in ofc..
i'm in, im amumu
Sush it, you chose Vayne!No!! I want Master Yi!
The result looks too obvious. People want to play it. Can't blame them for it, right.Is the LOL Theme a majority decision winner?
for you i suggest mafia gravesIm in too.
I dont know anything about lol. so someone who knows about it should suggest a character for me.
and demonair jayce for uSame as me.
I'm in ofc..
I like it.for you i suggest mafia graves
![]()
and demonair jayce for u
![]()
Make it happen niichan!News flash! No one cares about the themeIs the LOL Theme a majority decision winner?

I have already 90% recruited one days ago, but I will keep the name to myself until the person signs up.

Like I said, a few days earlier is okay for me too. As long as no one complains we could start on the 6h or 7th if that makes you join. Just hope you will be active until the endmarch 10?
my classes will be back by them. I'm not sure if I'll be able to play =/

okayI like it.Make it happen niichan!

I think I know whoI have already 90% recruited one days ago, but I will keep the name to myself until the person signs up.

News flash! No one cares about the theme![]()

What are you looking at? A theme wouldn't stop me from playing.