Me too. "Who cares which role he has. We need him out to feel save at days. If he has an important role, it's the creaming topping".
WHAT HAS EVIL UNLEASHED?!In a couple of days I'd be good too. Gonna miss it in a few days. The forum is pretty boring when there's no Mafia game.

at the end thank to him the real detective (blai) got lynched instead of me( the fake detective).
YOU JYNXED IT!Faith on Townies restored
Ashe :3Im in too.
I dont know anything about lol. so someone who knows about it should suggest a character for me.
describe something about yourselfOkay, aside from the bear or that fckin stone monster...who would I fit with?
No thanks. Ask your girlfrienddescribe something about yourself

Are you sure? XD?No thanks. Ask your girlfriend![]()
I guess these are based on jokes and not looks?Urgot :3
Ok, I'll stop kidding.
http://www.lolking.net/guides/
Don't you like any of those guys? The looks will be what matters the most since you won't get the jokes anyway xD
Maybe Ryse or Vlad?

Too much of an vague question...plus I'm lazy, so I'll risk it and rest on my reputationAre you sure? XD?

YEAH, PICK HIM SOMEONE WITH NO AVY, SINCE I'M IN CHARGE OF THOSE >.>-'-Well she said analytic... a little vague ... but has a champion which is well analytically. She is a new champion, Quinn is her name. She is very analytical in their first pictures, she tells in his diary murder case and other great champions shows how wrong they were about (the case was Jarvan and Garen)
http://wac.7725.edgecastcdn.net/807...3/02/Quinn-and-Valor-Concept-Art1-610x339.jpg
Moin you are more Vi to me =DOkay, I want Nidalee.
I almost went for Shyvana, she's so so cool T.T But MEH, I gotta pick the green eyed savage brunette~