Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Me too. "Who cares which role he has. We need him out to feel save at days. If he has an important role, it's the creaming topping".
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
In a couple of days I'd be good too. Gonna miss it in a few days. The forum is pretty boring when there's no Mafia game.
WHAT HAS EVIL UNLEASHED?!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Gud. We need more addicts like this to grow. :heh
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
What would be more awesome is if certain patterns emerge throughout everygame, someone could write a manual containing tips and tricks on how to play this game. It will need lots of intellect though.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
tips number 1 never lie about your role if you're a townie xD its the second time townies lose cuz lawlett lie about his role. he did the same in game 14 i think, pretending he was detective when he was the bomb :lmao at the end thank to him the real detective (blai) got lynched instead of me( the fake detective).
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
There is time when a townie need to lie... but you need to know how.
and be killed in the first day sucks.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Okay, aside from the bear or that fckin stone monster...who would I fit with?
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Okay, aside from the bear or that fckin stone monster...who would I fit with?
describe something about yourself
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Okay, I want Nidalee.
I almost went for Shyvana, she's so so cool T.T But MEH, I gotta pick the green eyed savage brunette~
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Urgot :3
Ok, I'll stop kidding.
http://www.lolking.net/guides/

Don't you like any of those guys? The looks will be what matters the most since you won't get the jokes anyway xD
Maybe Ryse or Vlad?
I guess these are based on jokes and not looks? :huh

Vlad is bene.

I'll look over it I guess, I see a few that might fit...I guess.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Are you sure? XD?
Too much of an vague question...plus I'm lazy, so I'll risk it and rest on my reputation :hee
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Get Garen, Gar :3 It kinda sounds like your name and he's OP.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Well she said analytic... a little vague ... but has a champion which is well analytically. She is a new champion, Quinn is her name. She is very analytical in their first pictures, she tells in his diary murder case and other great champions shows how wrong they were about (the case was Jarvan and Garen)

http://wac.7725.edgecastcdn.net/807...3/02/Quinn-and-Valor-Concept-Art1-610x339.jpg
YEAH, PICK HIM SOMEONE WITH NO AVY, SINCE I'M IN CHARGE OF THOSE >.>-'-
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Okay, I want Nidalee.
I almost went for Shyvana, she's so so cool T.T But MEH, I gotta pick the green eyed savage brunette~
Moin you are more Vi to me =D
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Only problem is she's a girl...

I saw Tryndamere and Udyr...but I did see Warwick and realized hardy got him or something. Garen seems ok...idk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top