Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
PURGE THE UNJUST!!!! SUNDER ANY ARMY!!!

Gary you shall be Alistar, the Raging Bull! His ulti makes him almost immune to damage for a short duration! The ultimate hax move! With this ability, the Mafia shan't kill you!

[sizept=5]Seriously, Gangplank....[/sizept]
Why are you whispering? Pirates are cool.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
He MUST!

Niichan should be reading every champ lore right now :derp
I actually read most of the champs lore but don't expect me to use a lot of ingame terms. The LOL characters are going to play the mafia game, not League of Legends :hmph
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I actually read most of the champs lore but don't expect me to use a lot of ingame terms. The LOL characters are going to play the mafia game, not League of Legends :hmph
...

Do I pick smite then?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Damn this DotA fanboys
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
...

Do I pick smite then?
What do you want to do with smite? :huh

Ingame terms will be confusing for non-players anyway, there's just no way I would describe an event in such a way that non-players won't understand what's going on.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Nah didnt like the theme xD count me in on the next one ^^
Lame but okay :p
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Nah didnt like the theme xD count me in on the next one ^^
I have no idea what this theme is, but I still signed up.
You should do the same :cookiehand
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What can I do? I like to play it with characters I like\know. Fuck I missed Death note's game T_T
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
What can I do? I like to play it with characters I like\know. Fuck I missed Death note's game T_T
It's not as if you are supposed to pull a DD/Blanka :toc
I wasn't really a Guile last time in that sense, either. Or Misa in Death Note :-_-

Seconding niichan. Lame excuse that is :XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Hope someone new joins, as well. I like the idea of playing along with someone who I'm yet to play with.

Come taste my spamming analytical skills :toc
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hope someone new joins, as well. I like the idea of playing along with someone who I'm yet to play with.

Come taste my spamming analytical skills :toc
even though i wasn't much of any help......

i'm in on the next game....please


:)
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It's not as if you are supposed to pull a DD/Blanka :toc
I wasn't really a Guile last time in that sense, either. Or Misa in Death Note :-_-

Seconding niichan. Lame excuse that is :XD
You got misa xD
I never said it was a good excuse :hee
I liked evil's hosting, hope you guys have fun with niichan too ^^
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
digitaldude said:
I hate lol!
I sign up anyway and pick vayne
3c said:
IN!

I CLAIM JARVAN IV!!!

DEMACIA!!!!
Im in too.
Im in too. TF , Mid, please
Faust said:
I'm in and

Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK
Hakuteiken said:
Hm, I don't know if I really want to play, but I will risk it to get the avatar I'd like to have. Fiora that is.
Add me in.
Josef K. said:
Same as me.

I'm in ofc..
i'm in, im amumu
I'm in.

I'm gonna chase those madafaking mafias... it's only fun, if they run.
I'm not sure what the current discussion is about or if the game is over...just wanna say I'm joining the next game with my brother...so be sure to contact us too with relevant stuff:yay
I am also in for the next game. And surprisingly, or not so surprisingly i would like to have Lulu's avatar :lmao
Okay, I want Nidalee.
I almost went for Shyvana, she's so so cool T.T But MEH, I gotta pick the green eyed savage brunette~
I'll join the next game...just let me know when we start...xDD
even though i wasn't much of any help......

i'm in on the next game....please


:)

GAME 24
01 [user]digitaldude[/user] - Vayne
02 [user]3c[/user] - Jarvan IV
03 [USER]dark lord[/USER] - Graves
04 [USER]MidoBan[/USER] - Twisted Fate
05 [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER] - Blitzcrank
06 [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER] - Fiora
07 [USER]Josef K.[/USER] - Jayce
08 [USER]scav[/USER] - Amumu
09 [USER]Hardy[/USER] - Warwick
10 [USER]Farfalla[/USER] - Nidalee
11 [USER]jorped[/USER] - Lulu
12 [USER]benelori[/USER]
13 [USER]Arctigor[/USER]
14 [USER]gnut[/USER] - Brand

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Choose your character guys, or else I will give you random ones :p
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ni-chan...where are the avis

or do we just pick anything we want?

link me please :)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Bene and his bro should be Darius and Draven... and gnut would be a good Ziggs :XD

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/champions Look if you like any
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
do i just put an avi up or do i request it?

if so i requestBrand
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top