I heard Charlie is still stuck with bots. You guys are really heartless making him play on Europe though....NA is way more noobish 


Nuno...the bastard!I heard Charlie is still stuck with bots. You guys are really heartless making him play on Europe though....NA is way more noobish![]()

If i started on Europe I would have QQ'ed as well prolly
Eu is more competitive indeed, but i wouldn't say the difference is that hugeIf i started on Europe I would have QQ'ed as well prolly

It was a great gold indeed



what's the problem with "indeed"?are u in a INDEED phase or what ???![]()



Absolutely. THen again not fed swain is totally annoying@Lawl, finally you understand me![]()

Garen is kinda op, so don't stop playing him. You will only feed with others championsI'm too afraid to play anyone but Garen!![]()

Absolutely. THen again not fed swain is totally annoying![]()

INDEED
![]()

