Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Listening to Lise's singing... :hee Really good, I want more! :sexyarf

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

Gary, is that your bro singing? xD

Wait, what, Charlie?

Gary, sing, pleaaaase! :gwah
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yeah, I just recorded my reaction to him singing

No
Pwetty pwease? What if I stand on my knees?
What if I hold your hand and make a stand?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:rofl

Just look out for cops, Hardy. xD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Greg + Jo ya'll are tight.

<3
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Haha, you sound well, but Buffy was heard for just 2 secs. xD I expected more. :nah
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Good stuff Greg! What the hell Buffy?! I thought you were gonna jump in with a quick few bars. We need "Juicy- Buffy Remix" vost :nod.
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Good stuff Greg! What the hell Buffy?! I thought you were gonna jump in with a quick few bars. We need "Juicy- Buffy Remix" vost :nod.
He was hogging the mic. I was ready to drop the chorus. Maybe later we'll go back into the studio. Also known as our laundry room. XD

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
G-nut stop hogging the mic and give the poor girl her dream of bacon! :crying
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I didn't mean to post that here :teehee
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
G-nut stop hogging the mic and give the poor girl her dream of bacon! :crying
you never ask the star to back off....

:bnah

:XD
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
you never ask the star to back off....

:bnah

:XD
Ok Diana Ross. I'm telling you, I'm not going...you're gonna love me!!!

[gb]:popcorn[/gb]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Awww I miss that voice Chaaali :hug
 
Top