gnut has just become my favourite voster.![]()

gnut has just become my favourite voster.![]()

Really good, I want more! 

Yeah, I just recorded my reaction to him singingGary, is that your bro singing? xD
Wait, what, Charlie?
Gary, sing, pleaaaase!![]()
Pwetty pwease? What if I stand on my knees?Yeah, I just recorded my reaction to him singing
No
That will convince him.Pwetty pwease? What if I stand on my knees?
What if I hold your?


He's a mic hog.Haha, you sound well, but Buffy was heard for just 2 secs. xD I expected more.![]()

NuPwetty pwease? What if I stand on my knees?
What if I hold your hand and make a stand?
Nutella

.
He was hogging the mic. I was ready to drop the chorus. Maybe later we'll go back into the studio. Also known as our laundry room. XDGood stuff Greg! What the hell Buffy?! I thought you were gonna jump in with a quick few bars. We need "Juicy- Buffy Remix" vost.


you never ask the star to back off....G-nut stop hogging the mic and give the poor girl her dream of bacon!![]()


Ok Diana Ross. I'm telling you, I'm not going...you're gonna love me!!!you never ask the star to back off....
[/gb]
Awww / miss yours tooAwww I miss that voice Chaaali![]()
.We should skype asapAwww / miss yours too.
