Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
We could call random people from every forum in this community... just to make niichan have a bad time controlling us all :3c
You lack respect for this game
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We could call random people from every forum in this community... just to make niichan have a bad time controlling us all :3c
I will give you the Ultra Hated Townie role then, one vote and you're out :derp

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

We still haven't beaten the 23 threshold. I think that's the highest total and we've had it 3 or 4 times. So weird.
I might ask Orgz if it's possible for him, now that the starting date got delayed by 4 days :XD Charlie doesn't want to play, I talked to him. Neither Moa, as he doesn't know how things will go with his new work schedule :(

one more member would be nice, just to break the record XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,008
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Get us one more guy/girl instead of talking about LOL :p
You are the host, do some advertising :XD
We should convince Sky to play, he'd make a good player with his lack of sleeping habits :toc
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You are the host, do some advertising :XD
We should convince Sky to play, he'd make a good player with his lack of sleeping habits :toc
+ He would be a great WuKong.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I feel like these mafia discussion threads used to last longer before all of the spam set in.

A 20 player, four mafia game is pretty solid.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
No i am mid, or else i troll with lvl 1 tower dives!
Lulu ap mid OP :blush
are you actually serious? I never played against lulu tbh :zomg but no mid is mine noxious strike+ twin fangs=gg
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Lawlett, what happened to your sig?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
So, I guess you're not going to give me the real answer then. :shiraishi
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I dont know the answer. My guess would be as good as yours :uguu
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
are you actually serious? I never played against lulu tbh :zomg but no mid is mine noxious strike+ twin fangs=gg
I am serious, don't mess with me :hmph
Or else troll time :gar
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Shut up and make me bigger.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
As long as you don't keep doing it or get inactive after saying you'd play, I don't think anyone gives a shit. Just enjoy yourself, dumdum, and smoke some weed.
Nah, I really wanna play and I promise to be active. ^^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I can always make a dupe if you want more numbers.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Nah, I really wanna play and I promise to be active. ^^
<3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top