Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Just asking. xD Cause I resigned and then I reentered and all.
As long as you don't keep doing it or get inactive after saying you'd play, I don't think anyone gives a shit. Just enjoy yourself, dumdum, and smoke some weed.

KUMBAYA MY LORD KUMBAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
We're among guys and they like this 'in and out' routine '-'
You filthy old lady. ._.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I wanted to play too. Conveyed it to niichan. The game isn't scheduled for today?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I wanted to play too. Conveyed it to niichan. The game isn't scheduled for today?
It's starting on the 9th, after a turbulent period of everyone saying "i'm in and i'm out". :XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I wanted to play too. Conveyed it to niichan. The game isn't scheduled for today?
Something came up for the host, so, it was postponed until the 10th.
Hone your skills for four more days :toc

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

It's starting on the 9th, after a turbulent period of everyone saying "i'm in and i'm out". :XD
Fail JoJo. It's changed once again :cookiehand
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Off Topic:

Best Mafia Game As of Now?
From Game 1 to Game 23

DD, and Evil I'm requiring you to answer!

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

It's the Death Note Mafia Game for me.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Off Topic:

Best Mafia Game As of Now?
From Game 1 to Game 23

DD, and Evil I'm requiring you to answer!

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

It's the Death Note Mafia Game for me.
That's not offtopic...

And it depends on what your idea of "best" is. Fewest host kills? Longest-running?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
digitaldude said:
I hate lol!
I sign up anyway and pick vayne
3c said:
IN!

I CLAIM JARVAN IV!!!

DEMACIA!!!!
Im in too.
Im in too. TF , Mid, please
Faust said:
I'm in and

Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK
Hakuteiken said:
Hm, I don't know if I really want to play, but I will risk it to get the avatar I'd like to have. Fiora that is.
Add me in.
Josef K. said:
Same as me.

I'm in ofc..
i'm in, im amumu
I'm in.

I'm gonna chase those madafaking mafias... it's only fun, if they run.
I'm not sure what the current discussion is about or if the game is over...just wanna say I'm joining the next game with my brother...so be sure to contact us too with relevant stuff:yay
I am also in for the next game. And surprisingly, or not so surprisingly i would like to have Lulu's avatar :lmao
Okay, I want Nidalee.
I almost went for Shyvana, she's so so cool T.T But MEH, I gotta pick the green eyed savage brunette~
I'll join the next game...just let me know when we start...xDD
even though i wasn't much of any help......

i'm in on the next game....please


:)
I sign up and request Lux!

Can I? :pout
I sign up also!
im in for the next game...if nii doesnt get my pm too late
I am in and I pick Irelia FU SCAV
I also thought of something like Unemployed Townie, who's a regular Townie until a Doctor/Detective/Prostitute dies, at which point he takes over the role. Not sure if that'd work, though. :p

Ah to hell with just thinking up roles. I'm in! :D
Okay, I'm in.
I'll join, then. If we get another player, then I'm out so it's even 20.


Cuz like, yeah.
tatsu's
(she wanna play)
I'm in, I just need to decide on a character.

GAME 24
01 [user]digitaldude[/user] - Katarina
02 [user]3c[/user] - Jarvan IV
03 [USER]dark lord[/USER] - Graves
04 [USER]MidoBan[/USER] - Twisted Fate
05 [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER] - Blitzcrank
06 [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER] - Miss Fortune
07 [USER]Josef K.[/USER] - Jayce
08 [USER]scav[/USER] - Kayle
09 [USER]Hardy[/USER] - Warwick
10 [USER]Farfalla[/USER] - Shyvana
11 [USER]jorped[/USER] - Lulu
12 [USER]benelori[/USER] - Vladimir
13 [USER]Arctigor[/USER] - Yorick
14 [USER]gnut[/USER] - Brand
15 [USER]Darjaille[/USER] - Lux
16 [USER]Adorien[/USER] - Fiora
17 [USER]Mazino[/USER] - Darius
18 [USER]thornofcarrion[/USER] - Swain
19 [USER]Imperium[/USER] - Ziggs
20 [USER]M3J[/USER] - Irelia
21 [USER]Tatasugoi[/USER] - Ahri
22 [USER]xi0[/USER] - Volibear
23 [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER] - Cassy
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's purely a coincidence, as he was my first 6300 IP Champ...but give me Volibear -_-;

His third skin isn't cool, so don't use it Nana.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
All of a sudden we have more participants than what I expected :oh

You didn't have to change the date for me :oh

I'm in, I just need to decide on a character.
I know, it's impossible before the 10th though because of personal reasons. I'm afraid to say it has nothing to do with you :verily

And just choose one, can't be that hard...

Oh, well. I wasn't laughing about the root cause of the delay :worrybunny
Just how I liked Imp's series of GIFs. Never mind, though. Point taken.
It's okay, I just was in a bad mood. Too much stress lately =/

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

It's purely a coincidence, as he was my first 6300 IP Champ...but give me Volibear -_-;

His third skin isn't cool, so don't use it Nana.
:rofl volibear is cool though, I approve.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I know, it's impossible before the 10th though because of personal reasons. I'm afraid to say it has nothing to do with you :verily

And just choose one, can't be that hard...



:rofl volibear is cool though, I approve.
Well, it seemed to happen at the same time, but I didn't assume it was because of me. Coincidence.




Yeah, he's my best Champ thus far. I was sort of avoiding choosing him for the game, thinking Zed, Varus, maybe Draven...but I haven't played Zed or Draven yet and Varus is too bishie :nah. Garen is boring...so it was either Jax or Volibear and I have a feeling a certain someone would insist on the bear anyways.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well, it seemed to happen at the same time, but I didn't assume it was because of me. Coincidence.




Yeah, he's my best Champ thus far. I was sort of avoiding choosing him for the game, thinking Zed, Varus, maybe Draven...but I haven't played Zed or Draven yet and Varus is too bishie :nah
You ended up picking the bear after all :rofl
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
End of the day messages will be fun :zomg

It's okay, I just was in a bad mood. Too much stress lately =/
Hope the circumstances improve quickly enough (=
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I will close the signing up period tomorrow evening so that I can prepare for the game. So if you plan to invite someone, be fast :mono
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
We still haven't beaten the 23 threshold. I think that's the highest total and we've had it 3 or 4 times. So weird.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
We could call random people from every forum in this community... just to make niichan have a bad time controlling us all :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top