Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Farfalla's avatars dont seem to work for me. I dont know why...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
he should make avy for himself
Yup. And as a Targaryen, here's my answer about when I'll make his third avy:
When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east.
When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves.
[move]
[/move]


DL: Try to "dl" xD it to your comp and then upload it from there to MH^^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yup. And as a Targaryen, here's my answer about when I'll make his third avy:
When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east.
When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves.
[move]
[/move]
basically this falla


:lmao
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
ONLY? 19 is fine man
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yup. And as a Targaryen, here's my answer about when I'll make his third avy:
When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east.
When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves.
[move]
[/move]
Woah amazing Game of Thrones reference :zomg

So when will this game will be over :teehee Because I really want a RPG theme next one '-'
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
ahhh, don't wait for me, my working schedule wont allow it to participate long enough. I'd be just an other kdowns.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Okay, I'm in.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
ahhh, don't wait for me, my working schedule wont allow it to participate long enough. I'd be just an other kdowns.
That's a shame but if you're too busy it really makes no sense =/

Okay, I'm in.
Yay \o/ any character you would like or should I just choose a random one?

digitaldude said:
I hate lol!
I sign up anyway and pick vayne
3c said:
IN!

I CLAIM JARVAN IV!!!

DEMACIA!!!!
Im in too.
Im in too. TF , Mid, please
Faust said:
I'm in and

Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK
Hakuteiken said:
Hm, I don't know if I really want to play, but I will risk it to get the avatar I'd like to have. Fiora that is.
Add me in.
Josef K. said:
Same as me.

I'm in ofc..
i'm in, im amumu
I'm in.

I'm gonna chase those madafaking mafias... it's only fun, if they run.
I'm not sure what the current discussion is about or if the game is over...just wanna say I'm joining the next game with my brother...so be sure to contact us too with relevant stuff:yay
I am also in for the next game. And surprisingly, or not so surprisingly i would like to have Lulu's avatar :lmao
Okay, I want Nidalee.
I almost went for Shyvana, she's so so cool T.T But MEH, I gotta pick the green eyed savage brunette~
I'll join the next game...just let me know when we start...xDD
even though i wasn't much of any help......

i'm in on the next game....please


:)
I sign up and request Lux!

Can I? :pout
I sign up also!
im in for the next game...if nii doesnt get my pm too late
I am in and I pick Irelia FU SCAV
I also thought of something like Unemployed Townie, who's a regular Townie until a Doctor/Detective/Prostitute dies, at which point he takes over the role. Not sure if that'd work, though. :p

Ah to hell with just thinking up roles. I'm in! :D
Okay, I'm in.

GAME 24
01 [user]digitaldude[/user] - Katarina
02 [user]3c[/user] - Jarvan IV
03 [USER]dark lord[/USER] - Graves
04 [USER]MidoBan[/USER] - Twisted Fate
05 [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER] - Blitzcrank
06 [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER] - Miss Fortune
07 [USER]Josef K.[/USER] - Jayce
08 [USER]scav[/USER] - Zyra
09 [USER]Hardy[/USER] - Warwick
10 [USER]Farfalla[/USER] - Shyvana
11 [USER]jorped[/USER] - Lulu
12 [USER]benelori[/USER] - Vladimir
13 [USER]Arctigor[/USER] - Yorick
14 [USER]gnut[/USER] - Brand
15 [USER]Darjaille[/USER] - Lux
16 [USER]Adorien[/USER] - Fiora
17 [USER]Mazino[/USER] - Darius
18 [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER] - Irelia
19 [USER]Organizized[/USER] - Swain
20 [USER]Imperium[/USER]
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
ONLY? 19 is fine man
Initially, the number looked like it would be a whole lot huger than that. Sign-up spree ended soon :XD
By the way, Gary still not signing up? :toc
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I am starting to feel it's a mistake for me to join this game. Lets just hope i can be activity and don't screw with so much other stuff i will have to do by then :crying
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
As long as you can get in for an hour or two early on, that will do enough, I guess.
Can't promise for the latter stages :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Initially, the number looked like it would be a whole lot huger than that. Sign-up spree ended soon :XD
By the way, Gary still not signing up? :toc
20 is actually quite much, especially if you consider it's my first time hosting. The highest number of participants was 23 so far, no game on MH ever had more than that.

I am starting to feel it's a mistake for me to join this game. Lets just hope i can be activity and don't screw with so much other stuff i will have to do by then :crying
:comfort you will manage somehow, I'm sure :nod
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
have you invited frostymouse?

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Hey NN so sorry but I will have to withdraw the date just doesnt work for me. Not even sure I will be able to read all these posts... If anyone wants to take irelia go ahead haha. Sorry lala
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hey NN so sorry but I will have to withdraw the date just doesnt work for me. Not even sure I will be able to read all these posts... If anyone wants to take irelia go ahead haha. Sorry lala
Scav after reading your post:

 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I dunno, Farf said she wanted to chose.
SORAKA!!! She's shemale!

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

have you invited frostymouse?

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Hey NN so sorry but I will have to withdraw the date just doesnt work for me. Not even sure I will be able to read all these posts... If anyone wants to take irelia go ahead haha. Sorry lala
Scav after reading your post:

FUUU D: That sucks...

And LOL I'm glad I didn't make a Kayle avy yet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top