You lack respect for this gameWe could call random people from every forum in this community... just to make niichan have a bad time controlling us all![]()
You lack respect for this gameWe could call random people from every forum in this community... just to make niichan have a bad time controlling us all![]()
I will give you the Ultra Hated Townie role then, one vote and you're outWe could call random people from every forum in this community... just to make niichan have a bad time controlling us all![]()

I might ask Orgz if it's possible for him, now that the starting date got delayed by 4 daysWe still haven't beaten the 23 threshold. I think that's the highest total and we've had it 3 or 4 times. So weird.
Charlie doesn't want to play, I talked to him. Neither Moa, as he doesn't know how things will go with his new work schedule
No i am mid, or else i troll with lvl 1 tower dives!Mid...


You are the host, do some advertisingGet us one more guy/girl instead of talking about LOL![]()


+ He would be a great WuKong.You are the host, do some advertising
We should convince Sky to play, he'd make a good player with hislack ofsleeping habits![]()
I'm busy and tiredYou are the host, do some advertising
We should convince Sky to play, he'd make a good player with hislack ofsleeping habits![]()


are you actually serious? I never played against lulu tbhNo i am mid, or else i troll with lvl 1 tower dives!
Lulu ap mid OP
but no mid is mine noxious strike+ twin fangs=gg


I am serious, don't mess with meare you actually serious? I never played against lulu tbhbut no mid is mine noxious strike+ twin fangs=gg


Nah, I really wanna play and I promise to be active. ^^As long as you don't keep doing it or get inactive after saying you'd play, I don't think anyone gives a shit. Just enjoy yourself, dumdum, and smoke some weed.
<3Nah, I really wanna play and I promise to be active. ^^
I expect everyone who liked your post to be damn activeI wonder how many people will be hostkilled. We might break that record too!
