Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sign-up period is closed, roles are divided among the participants. Let's have a great game folks :zomg

Did the game still not start?

I think whoever had the idea to hand out the avatars beforehand should rot in hell for all eternities.
It's starting this Sunday, wouldn't have been possible any sooner because of me.

And no one had that idea, Lala just shared them here :XD It's definitely more fun if they're not revealed until the game starts but I don't think it's such a big deal either.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
So facking Farfalla is to blame. I knew she would show her real face sooner or later. I knew it!

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

It's starting this Sunday, wouldn't have been possible any sooner because of me.

And no one had that idea, Lala just shared them here :XD It's definitely more fun if they're not revealed until the game starts but I don't think it's such a big deal either.
It destroys the whole exclusivity thing. Now it's like just an avatar thing one would have worn anyway. I can understand that you got a little bit overexcited because of the theme Farfalla, but if you ever do this again, you're so on my blacklist. :handgun
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I wanted to play... but I have no time :crying
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I think if he gave them out early like the avatars, Herm would find a way to crash the server :lmao

But it's a bad idea, being serious.
Yeah, yeah, it was merely a cheap taunt for him :XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Meh I liked the idea, I love my avy.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Your last avatar was better Evil...this one is...fugly
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
evil has entered the loop of depression known as Russian Federation
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I heard that russia is a really nice place to visit, I still wanna go to vladivostok someday ^^
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
COMING SOON TO MANGAHELPERS!​

MAFIA GAME!!!​

:confetti :confetti :confetti​
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Nuno smells like fail.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I decided that I will post sporadically in this game. 500 posts per game is too much. Around 50-100 is okay. Like 10-15 per day, depending on how far I make it.
So, yeah, a change of playing style. Just lurking the thread for the most part and not posting until I seem to find something to bring about. A Mafia style game, to be accurate o/
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I decided that I will post sporadically in this game. 500 posts per game is too much. Around 50-100 is okay. Like 10-15 per day, depending on how far I make it.
So, yeah, a change of playing style. Just lurking the thread for the most part and not posting until I seem to find something to bring about. A Mafia style game, to be accurate o/
How informative of you. You don't say, eh?


You're mafia, aren't you? :-_-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top