Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The story sounds complicated. Non Lolers probably will have their troubles in the beginning...
True that, though I feel like nearly every participant has played LOL. Not like the story is that important anyway but I get your point, will be less complicated next time.

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Nah...it's pretty good...the main points and info are clear enough, and that's all the premise needs I think


I love Blood magic:wtf...whoever decided this character for me gets delicious internet cookies



Well that's good then :D

I decided you should get Vlad :3c
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Nah...it's pretty good...the main points and info are clear enough, and that's all the premise needs I think


I love Blood magic:wtf...whoever decided this character for me gets delicious internet cookies



Oh, wasn't it your own choice?
In that case, it's a pretty simple Romania -> Transylvania -> Vampire correlation, I guess :toc
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Nah...it's pretty good...the main points and info are clear enough, and that's all the premise needs I think


I love Blood magic:wtf...whoever decided this character for me gets delicious internet cookies



It was less specific than that :derp

Well that's good then :D

I decided you should get Vlad :3c
Wat, I suggested it :disappoint

Not that it wasn't obvious though...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Oh, wasn't it your own choice?
In that case, it's a pretty simple Romania -> Transylvania -> Vampire correlation, I guess :toc
Nope...I don't play the game so I had no idea whom to choose...

Gary and Kevin get to share the cookies then...have fun!:hee

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

True that, though I feel like nearly every participant has played LOL. Not like the story is that important anyway but I get your point, will be less complicated next time.
Of course the story is important:gwah...
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Of course you'd be Vlad, there's no one else that works better for you, you shiny vampire.

The story is the most important! *otherwise I wouldn't be playing this game* XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I have a suggestion for this game...and that is to have the separate days in separate threads...it would help a lot more with going back and reading posts and going back and checking out vote distribution, etc...after game is finished they can be merged

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Of course you'd be Vlad, there's no one else that works better for you, you shiny vampire.
:toc...I guess I'm making that stereotype more and more popular
The story is the most important! *otherwise I wouldn't be playing this game* XD
Agreed!:nod
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I have a suggestion for this game...and that is to have the separate days in separate threads...it would help a lot more with going back and reading posts and going back and checking out vote distribution, etc...after game is finished they can be merged
No need for that, that's why we have the game updates. Look at the first post of the last game, the updates are done there. When a day/night ends/starts there will always be a link in the game updates.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
No need for that, that's why we have the game updates. Look at the first post of the last game, the updates are done there. When a day/night ends/starts there will always be a link in the game updates.
Yeah, but that's why I didn't mention just the updates...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I hope not :-_- Shyv's story is just utterly silly!
The rage.:arf

Do you mean her LOL background, or her story in this current game?

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

We can dicuss your suggestion after the game bene, for now I will do as usual :mono
Cool...just threw it out there anyway, to see some more reaction:D
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Well, just to make it clear, in the last game, the thanks/like facility was shutdown. What about this one? I can thank/like posts so far, so, I felt it was necessary to ask.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, just to make it clear, in the last game, the thanks/like facility was shutdown. What about this one? I can thank/like posts so far, so, I felt it was necessary to ask.
I guess niichan forgot to check the box when making the thread.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Her LOL bkg, she has no story there so far xD
Okay I see...I was trying to bait you there for a moment:D...

But she is a mighty dragon...human mixture...isn't dat epic?

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Well, just to make it clear, in the last game, the thanks/like facility was shutdown. What about this one? I can thank/like posts so far, so, I felt it was necessary to ask.
Why was it shutdown? It can be shut down?

/me is confuzzled
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I guess niichan forgot to check the box when making the thread.
Ah, okay. Not that it's important at this stage. I just wanted to be sure how we are doing this.

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Why was it shutdown? It can be shut down?

/me is confuzzled
So that dead players cannot come to thread and confuse the ones who continue to play through thanks / like.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Ah...well that makes sense...I see...
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
is this your first game bene?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top