Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
ah, okay, I hoped I found someone else who's newb like me xD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
ah, okay, I hoped I found someone else who's newb like me xD
Sky is a newbie, as well.
Besides him, I don't think there is anyone else to accompany you :toc
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Sky is a newbie, as well.
Besides him, I don't think there is anyone else to accompany you :toc
Milly is still quite the noob...

And I didn't edit it, guess someone got to it
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Milly is still quite the noob...

And I didn't edit it, guess someone got to it
Yeah, practically. But didn't he say he played some sort of game similar to this in chat rooms?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
hey I resent that...I am also quite wet behind the ears

:grin
Yeah, my bad that I missed out on gnut's epic first night exit in his debut :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, my bad that I missed out on gnut's epic first night exit in his debut :XD
blame that damn digi...and me thinking falla was untouchable

:lmao

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

I already know the mafia. :heh
I know you do...you commie bastard u.u

hey bro...nice to see you
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Milly is still quite the noob...

And I didn't edit it, guess someone got to it
I PURGED THE LIKES/THANKS!! DEMACIA!!!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
is it to late to ask 3C to change my title

:pout
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
like your thunder's roar...

I want BRAND NEWBIE

:lmao

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

like your thunder's roar...

I want BRAND NEWBIE

:lmao
edit...it changed just a minute ago...wow
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top