- Joined
- Apr 16, 2011
- Messages
- 5,405
- Reaction score
- 3,207
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
ah, okay, I hoped I found someone else who's newb like me xD
Sky is a newbie, as well.ah, okay, I hoped I found someone else who's newb like me xD

Milly is still quite the noob...Sky is a newbie, as well.
Besides him, I don't think there is anyone else to accompany you![]()
Yeah, practically. But didn't he say he played some sort of game similar to this in chat rooms?Milly is still quite the noob...
And I didn't edit it, guess someone got to it
hey I resent that...I am also quite wet behind the earsSky is a newbie, as well.
Besides him, I don't think there is anyone else to accompany you![]()


Yeah, my bad that I missed out on gnut's epic first night exit in his debuthey I resent that...I am also quite wet behind the ears
![]()

blame that damn digi...and me thinking falla was untouchableYeah, my bad that I missed out on gnut's epic first night exit in his debut![]()

I know you do...you commie bastard u.uI already know the mafia.![]()
Werewolf or something.Yeah, practically. But didn't he say he played some sort of game similar to this in chat rooms?
Send me your guessI already know the mafia.![]()

Yeah, that thing.Werewolf or something.
I PURGED THE LIKES/THANKS!! DEMACIA!!!Milly is still quite the noob...
And I didn't edit it, guess someone got to it
You don't have the power to purge them, nubI PURGED THE LIKES/THANKS!! DEMACIA!!!

I was joking. I'm not even following.Send me your guess![]()

To what? That's Brand's monikeris it to late to ask 3C to change my title
![]()

edit...it changed just a minute ago...wowlike your thunder's roar...
I want BRAND NEWBIE
![]()