Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
he is mine

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

So ady why did you decide to reveal that you were the freeman?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,625
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
So ady why did you decide to reveal that you were the freeman?
She already said it was a mistake and apologized. There was a post of her, I guess, in which she said she thought that was the last day phase or something.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Why would she think that? :notsure

New level of noobness?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yeah guys, I'm sorry for screwing up the game! :bored I'm just a really noob player. I'll do you all a favor by not playing anymore. xD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Adi si not a noob and dont just quitt Ady i just think she was a bit confused when all of the people demanded to reveal their roles. I mainly blame haku for trolling though <3
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Adi si not a noob and dont just quitt Ady i just think she was a bit confused when all of the people demanded to reveal their roles. I mainly blame haku for trolling though <3
xD I actually thought it was okay to say it after almost everyone knew their role. And for a second there I thought Day 2 was the last Day phase, then I remembered that we play until we have a winner xD (right? o.o), but it was too late already. xD I also really am a noob, I've only played a couple of times, and one of them I got lynched for being confused (xD), the other I got hostkilled for not being active... So yeah. All the times I've played, I've been kind of lost, and now we had new roles I never heard about. :bored

/noobybunny
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
No Adi is a noob...let's not lie to her :comfort
Gee, thanks. :blush

I'll be following the new games, so I can be a better player, someday. That'll take a millenium..
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So ady why did you decide to reveal that you were the freeman?
She gave like 100 clues in both days, it was obvious. But people kept asking...

Yeah guys, I'm sorry for screwing up the game! :bored I'm just a really noob player. I'll do you all a favor by not playing anymore. xD
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... please, play the next one :pout
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,625
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Adi si not a noob and dont just quitt Ady i just think she was a bit confused when all of the people demanded to reveal their roles. I mainly blame haku for trolling though <3
I wasn't pressing for the revelations at that stage, though. It was someone else.
I also said this in the game thread. Why put so much pressure on someone who looked pretty much pro-Townie?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I'll only play if you guys allow me to. xD But seriously, I felt really stupid for screwing up a nice game like that, with so many players. I promise I'll behave ._.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
If i were a freeman id probably be so pissed that I would reveal it day 1. An annoying role
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If i were a freeman id probably be so pissed that I would reveal it day 1. An annoying role
What's the best townie role according to you?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I'll only play if you guys allow me to. xD But seriously, I felt really stupid for screwing up a nice game like that, with so many players. I promise I'll behave ._.
Yeah, it was a bad move. But not like you destroyed it, so no need to be that dramatic. Previous games we had a lot of hostkills, this time we had you who made a mistake, that's it.

But Adi if you wanna join next time, you have to be more active, because you didn't make much post *you did made the minimum required*, but because if you don't play the game with some time available, you will end doing a similar mistake next time. This game requires some time, and some thought behind what you should and shouldn't do, that's why you need to make sure you can spend more time on it next time.

This is just my opinion. For me you are free to play the next game, but you should make sure you have more time if you do so.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,625
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I'll only play if you guys allow me to. xD But seriously, I felt really stupid for screwing up a nice game like that, with so many players. I promise I'll behave ._.
Well, it's not like you trolled, so, I don't think this would have you banned or something.
Play if you enjoy it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top