- Joined
- Apr 16, 2011
- Messages
- 5,405
- Reaction score
- 3,207
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Neverplease stop seducing him

Neverplease stop seducing him

She already said it was a mistake and apologized. There was a post of her, I guess, in which she said she thought that was the last day phase or something.So ady why did you decide to reveal that you were the freeman?

I'm just a really noob player. I'll do you all a favor by not playing anymore. xDYou're so full of it!Well, it's truth... besides, if it concerns me, you've been ignoring my existence for months, so I don't even know why the "![]()
" -.-

Shadduphe is mine

xD I actually thought it was okay to say it after almost everyone knew their role. And for a second there I thought Day 2 was the last Day phase, then I remembered that we play until we have a winner xD (right? o.o), but it was too late already. xD I also really am a noob, I've only played a couple of times, and one of them I got lynched for being confused (xD), the other I got hostkilled for not being active... So yeah. All the times I've played, I've been kind of lost, and now we had new roles I never heard about.Adi si not a noob and dont just quitt Ady i just think she was a bit confused when all of the people demanded to reveal their roles. I mainly blame haku for trolling though <3


Gee, thanks.No Adi is a noob...let's not lie to her![]()

She gave like 100 clues in both days, it was obvious. But people kept asking...So ady why did you decide to reveal that you were the freeman?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... please, play the next oneYeah guys, I'm sorry for screwing up the game!I'm just a really noob player. I'll do you all a favor by not playing anymore. xD

I wasn't pressing for the revelations at that stage, though. It was someone else.Adi si not a noob and dont just quitt Ady i just think she was a bit confused when all of the people demanded to reveal their roles. I mainly blame haku for trolling though <3
What's the best townie role according to you?If i were a freeman id probably be so pissed that I would reveal it day 1. An annoying role
Yeah, it was a bad move. But not like you destroyed it, so no need to be that dramatic. Previous games we had a lot of hostkills, this time we had you who made a mistake, that's it.I'll only play if you guys allow me to. xD But seriously, I felt really stupid for screwing up a nice game like that, with so many players. I promise I'll behave ._.
Well, it's not like you trolled, so, I don't think this would have you banned or something.I'll only play if you guys allow me to. xD But seriously, I felt really stupid for screwing up a nice game like that, with so many players. I promise I'll behave ._.