Shounen Nisekoi by Naoshi Komi

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Just a question to the people who loves Nisekoi ^^
Do you think we will see the chance of getting an anime adaption soon?
The material seems to be enough..I think? And I am really starting to wonder when this manga will end too.
Not that I don't enjoy it, every chapter is so much fun :lmao
I'd like to see an Anime but I'd prefer the manga to finish first. I don't want an original ending for this lovely story.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Just a question to the people who loves Nisekoi ^^
Do you think we will see the chance of getting an anime adaption soon?
The material seems to be enough..I think? And I am really starting to wonder when this manga will end too.
Not that I don't enjoy it, every chapter is so much fun :lmao
I predict that Nisekoi would get an anime adaptation by late this year or early next year, since normally an anime adaptation would come after 100-ish chapter. Hopefully A-1 Pictures would make an anime adaptation of Nisekoi. 20 something episodes would be an ideal number of episodes for the first season.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Um..I really don't want A-1 to do the adaption and nor do I want it to be anyone else but J.C. Staff
because of how excellent they adapted Honey & Clover and Toradora!
Especially Toradora!. Their way of handling pacing is great.
Damn, typing toradora out makes me want to watch it again for the third time. Nisekoi reminds me so much of Toradora :scrying, I miss that show.
/offtopic.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Please not A-1. I really came to dislike them after what they did with a certain show... I want J.C. Staff to do this! :wtf
 

MBVC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
164
Gender
Male
Country
Bouvet Island
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Chapter 66 is out, just google it and choose the site which you prefer to read. This chapter is quite classic, it's hard to believe the author can pull it off just like that.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Maybe a classic but still awesome. Had a good laugh. :D
What an bored teacher... x'D
 

MBVC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
164
Gender
Male
Country
Bouvet Island
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

"umm........please be gentle with me 'kay?"

^ :XD

This phase is usually used in harem manga. Wow, it sure has different meanings in different situations.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Maaaan, I would've taken Onodera right then and there. :hurt
Stupid Raku, typical harem protagonist...

Anyhow, as much as I hate this dumb 'plot progression', Nisekoi remains funny as hell. So Naoshi can do whatever he wants.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Nisekoi reminds me so much of Toradora
:verily

Maaaan, I would've taken Onodera right then and there. :hurt
Stupid Raku, typical harem protagonist...

Anyhow, as much as I hate this dumb 'plot progression', Nisekoi remains funny as hell. So Naoshi can do whatever he wants.
What if he puts Nisekoi on hiatus? :teehee
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

What if he puts Nisekoi on hiatus? :teehee
*whatever he wants in his manga :P
Though he'd rather get cancelled than get the opportunity to put Nisekoi on hiatus.
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

The manga is going at its pace its more like a perfunctory life no killer cliff hanger or fate of the world at stake so i dont think a hiatus will effect any one drastically. Its a good and humorous read and a good time pass. We should have more mangas like this
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

The manga is going at its pace its more like a perfunctory life no killer cliff hanger or fate of the world at stake so i dont think a hiatus will effect any one drastically. Its a good and humorous read and a good time pass. We should have more mangas like this
Somehow I tend to think that Nisekoi is one of the example where good luck also involves in its survival in a very competitive magazine. :p I'm not saying that it mainly relies on luck to stay on WSJ, but considering that at that there were like several lovey dovey manga getting serialized, and it's the only one survive until now, that's amazing.
 

MBVC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
164
Gender
Male
Country
Bouvet Island
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Raw is out, the theme is about Valentine this time I think. Marika is the "winner" in this chapter.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Even though I'm not really fond of Marika, but she deserves more love from the readers and I'm glad if she is the one who's under the spotlight in this new arc.
 

Quenser

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
37
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Marika is the "winner" in this chapter.
Well, she really likes to go crazy when it comes to her Raku-sama. That chocolate sculpture was a proof of it.

Gotta love Onodera's expressions though - that last page with her crying over a shattered chocolate... :wtf
 

MBVC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
164
Gender
Male
Country
Bouvet Island
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Onodera has a younger sister! :celebrate

I really can't wait to see her shows up in the future chapters. :yay

---------- Post added March 28, 2013 at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was March 23, 2013 at 06:33 PM ----------

chapter is out: http://www.mangasky.com/nisekoi/68/1/
 

Maxy Barnard

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
1,618
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Wow, Marika really was the winner! I feel ridiculously pleased, seeing as she has my favourite design of the title, and is the clear 4th place in the romantic tria.... square? romantic square? I guess?
 

masgrande

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
668
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Who the heck gave Shuu chocolates?!?!
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Wow, Marika really was the winner! I feel ridiculously pleased, seeing as she has my favourite design of the title, and is the clear 4th place in the romantic tria.... square? romantic square? I guess?
Romantic Square? :nah
It should be Romantic Trapezoid!
Love is not equal therefore Romantic Square is inappropriate
Romantic Trapezoid is better.

Who the heck gave Shuu chocolates?!?!
co-student council members?
 
Top