Nurmeedurrp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Milly truly would be a formidable challenger. Fear his spam's girth :mono
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

You're doing it wrong. It's so pretentious...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

I played with volibear today (on my team). He was sexy.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Bring your butts on on over Zats in the chan as well.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

I don't really know what "it" is, and I don't really care. But it is even obvious to me that whatever "it" is, you are doing it wrong.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

I don't really know what "it" is, and I don't really care. But it is even obvious to me that whatever "it" is, you are doing it wrong.
Well you sure didnt see the viagra spam... :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

It's one of the newest batch of FF games. Hasn't really caught on yet.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Probably because the mafia game is already taking too much of the people's time.
Well but I still wanna see the pope game happening xD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Milly could do it if he ventured outside of the Big 3. He has yet to discover the FF in earnest. It's an untapped source of lulz. It vexes me how he has avoided it to this point... But his participation in a couple Mafia games is good stepping stone.
I have not avoided it, I've been there before few times. Didn't have fun, mainly because it was either too fast or too slow. Bad times, I guess.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Hi xi0, how are you? :howdyho

You are the best person at playing a Lover I came to meet so far.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Is Nurmeedurrp Naomi? xD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
No, you Aidi. :uguu He meant you, because he loves you! :uguu

Hi by the way. :howdyho Long time no bashing.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

O rly? Never played him yourself?
I've played him a bit the times he's been FTP. I was never that good with him however. But I like when one on my team is an excellent bear.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
No, you Aidi. :uguu He meant you, because he loves you! :uguu

Hi by the way. :howdyho Long time no bashing.
I am nothing without your bashing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top