Re: Nurmeedurr thread.
Milly truly would be a formidable challenger. Fear his spam's girth
Milly truly would be a formidable challenger. Fear his spam's girth



O rly? Never played him yourself?I played with volibear today (on my team). He was sexy.
Wat?Bring your butts on on over Zats in the chan as well.

Should have wrote - LOL Somewheres in there ^^;;O rly? Never played him yourself?
Wat?
I don't really know what "it" is, and I don't really care. But it is even obvious to me that whatever "it" is, you are doing it wrong.
Well you sure didnt see the viagra spam...I don't really know what "it" is, and I don't really care. But it is even obvious to me that whatever "it" is, you are doing it wrong.

whyI don't really know what "it" is, and I don't really care. But it is even obvious to me that whatever "it" is, you are doing it wrong.

If you say soIt's one of the newest batch of FF games. Hasn't really caught on yet.

I have not avoided it, I've been there before few times. Didn't have fun, mainly because it was either too fast or too slow. Bad times, I guess.Milly could do it if he ventured outside of the Big 3. He has yet to discover the FF in earnest. It's an untapped source of lulz. It vexes me how he has avoided it to this point... But his participation in a couple Mafia games is good stepping stone.

He meant you, because he loves you! 
Long time no bashing.I've played him a bit the times he's been FTP. I was never that good with him however. But I like when one on my team is an excellent bear.O rly? Never played him yourself?
I am nothing without youNo, you Aidi.He meant you, because he loves you!
Hi by the way.Long time no bashing.