Digitaldude thread.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
DD, do you consider hosting the next game?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Probably your worst mafia game performance eh?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I was the real traitor.....first time that role was used I think.
HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Why did you post the PM of the Mafia Members?
To convince the townies about you being the true traitor?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Why did you post the PM of the Mafia Members?
To convince the townies about you being the true traitor?
I was getting lynched so I copy pasted pm of the mafia and changed two names, but I obviously broke the rules and the game had to end.

NOOOOOOOOOOO.

what you think was your worst game?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I was getting lynched so I copy pasted pm of the mafia and changed two names, but I obviously broke the rules and the game had to end.

NOOOOOOOOOOO.

what you think was your worst game?
The Blood in Hueco Mundo game hahaha
I was a sleeper, not recruited and ended up lynched because of inactivity :XD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
The shinigami guys beat us up......I thought the townies were gonna win.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
The shinigami guys beat us up......I thought the townies were gonna win.
two mafia groups is too much to handle.

townies, one mafia gorup and any 3rd party is the ideal game.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Do you have a manga collection, DD?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I do not have a single manga book, got anime dvds but no manga!

There is also no place to buy manga here and I haven't checked any online sites. *sad face*
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I do not have a single manga book, got anime dvds but no manga!

There is also no place to buy manga here and I haven't checked any online sites. *sad face*
What Anime DVDs do you have?
Where do you live DD? You're European right (you like football)?

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

I have a single manga book: 20th Century Boys Volume 7 :XD
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Glasgow got too depressing? :howdyho
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
As for the anime. It's allmovies(hayao miyazaki, satoshi kon, 5 centimeters per second, grave of fireflies, appleseed, akira) I got no anime series.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Glasgow got too depressing? :howdyho
Melancholy!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
It's the clouds not the city! It's the clouds not the city! It's the clouds not the city!


It sometimes works when I tell that to myself.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I live in Israel, moved here from Glasgow.
And there's no bookstore that offers manga over there?
Why did you move to Israel? You got a job there?

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

As for the anime. It's allmovies(hayao miyazaki, satoshi kon, 5 centimeters per second, grave of fireflies, appleseed, akira) I got no anime series.
Wow! That's nice. Grave of the Fireflies, Spirited Away, Mononoke Hime and Akira are included in the 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die. I have a 2009 Version of that book, my Mothers's high school graduation gift for me. Though I only watched Spirited Away as of now.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
And there's no bookstore that offers manga over there?
Why did you move to Israel? You got a job there?

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------



Wow! That's nice. Grave of the Fireflies, Spirited Away, Mononoke Hime and Akira are included in the 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die. I have a 2009 Version of that book, my Mothers's high school graduation gift for me. Though I only watched Spirited Away as of now.
No, only for anime and the selection is limited, it was only a bit bigger in Glasgow... online is the way to go!

Spirited away is my favorite but they are all very good movies, I also want to read akira manga, but just can't get around to doing it.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Why did you move to Israel?
 
Top