DD, do you consider hosting the next game?
No, I posted pm of all mafia members in a game once and then evil had to end the whole game on day 1.Probably your worst mafia game performance eh?
No, I posted pm of all mafia members in a game once and then evil had to end the whole game on day 1.
I was the real traitor.....first time that role was used I think.![]()
Because you're a naive traitor?
HAHAHAHAHAHHAI was the real traitor.....first time that role was used I think.
I was getting lynched so I copy pasted pm of the mafia and changed two names, but I obviously broke the rules and the game had to end.HAHAHAHAHAHHA
Why did you post the PM of the Mafia Members?
To convince the townies about you being the true traitor?
The Blood in Hueco Mundo game hahahaI was getting lynched so I copy pasted pm of the mafia and changed two names, but I obviously broke the rules and the game had to end.
NOOOOOOOOOOO.
what you think was your worst game?

two mafia groups is too much to handle.The shinigami guys beat us up......I thought the townies were gonna win.
What Anime DVDs do you have?I do not have a single manga book, got anime dvds but no manga!
There is also no place to buy manga here and I haven't checked any online sites. *sad face*


Melancholy!Glasgow got too depressing?![]()
And there's no bookstore that offers manga over there?I live in Israel, moved here from Glasgow.
Wow! That's nice. Grave of the Fireflies, Spirited Away, Mononoke Hime and Akira are included in the 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die. I have a 2009 Version of that book, my Mothers's high school graduation gift for me. Though I only watched Spirited Away as of now.As for the anime. It's allmovies(hayao miyazaki, satoshi kon, 5 centimeters per second, grave of fireflies, appleseed, akira) I got no anime series.
No, only for anime and the selection is limited, it was only a bit bigger in Glasgow... online is the way to go!And there's no bookstore that offers manga over there?
Why did you move to Israel? You got a job there?
---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------
Wow! That's nice. Grave of the Fireflies, Spirited Away, Mononoke Hime and Akira are included in the 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die. I have a 2009 Version of that book, my Mothers's high school graduation gift for me. Though I only watched Spirited Away as of now.