Digitaldude thread.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think I read it back when the contest ran, but I don't recall details really.

It's not stupid...not sure what the word for it is.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Note: This is not my thread ahhahahahahahaha

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

I can't believe I lost the poem contest.
Jorped and his sub(named digitaldude)

:cookiehand

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

I think I read it back when the contest ran, but I don't recall details really.

It's not stupid...not sure what the word for it is.
It's an abbreviation, U.S.A.
Unrequitedl Stupid Action?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, if you insist on being stupid so much...
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
It's not broken.
My heart was once stupid. and now it's wiser and smarter.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,064
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's not broken.
My heart was once stupid. and now it's wiser and smarter.
Work It Harder Make It Better
Do It Faster, Makes Us stronger
More Than Ever Hour After
Our Work Is Never Over

:nod

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

:ninja >> :hugs
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Dude, do you find it bias that the Oscars did not recognize Satoshi Kon, and other Miyazaki works for the Best Animated Feature Award?
Their(Kon, Miyazaki) work is obviously better than the other nominees!!!
(Though I haven't seen any Satoshi Kon Movie, but still I'm aware of how good they are)

Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi(Spirited Away) is the 2nd recipient of the award but other than that the winners all came from Disney/Pixar. :cookiehand
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Like you said, Miyazaki won one year. If the film doesn't have a release here in the US, it's not going to be nominated. The category isn't "Best Foreign Animated Film".
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Like you said, Miyazaki won one year. If the film doesn't have a release here in the US, it's not going to be nominated. The category isn't "Best Foreign Animated Film".
Oh I see....

Wait!

Howl's Moving Castle, Paranoia Agent, One Piece: Strong World was not released in the US?!
 
Top