Digitaldude thread.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I've never participated. Gotta do that next year. xD

And Gnut... dat sig. O.o
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
"Growing up knowing you are a crack baby is tough...somehow I managed though." -Digital Dude

:comfort

---------- Post added April 29, 2013 at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was April 26, 2013 at 09:08 PM ----------

What is your most favorite Hayao Miyazaki movie? (Only one)
What is your most favorite Satoshi Kon movie? (Only one)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
"Growing up knowing you are a crack baby is tough...somehow I managed though." -Digital Dude

:comfort

---------- Post added April 29, 2013 at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was April 26, 2013 at 09:08 PM ----------

What is your most favorite Hayao Miyazaki movie? (Only one)
What is your most favorite Satoshi Kon movie? (Only one)
Spirited away
Paranoia agent isn't a movie so......Perfect blue.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Okay I'll try to watch those movies as soon as possible.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Howls moving castle.
I really love mononoke though...its just brutal enough

but spirited away is my favorite....nausicaa you may like faust
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'll just watch as many Miyazaki movies as I can thanks.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
When do you think you'll be available to host a Mafia Game?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I have no will to host a game man, I guess we entered into another dead period for the mafia game.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Have you watched Grave of the Fireflies (Hotaru no Haka)?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Am I the only one who's not a hardcore Miyazaki fan? Not like I watched many movies from him but I never found Ghibli movies that astonishing. Really good but nothing I find outstanding. I guess I should try Spirited Away at some point.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Am I the only one who's not a hardcore Miyazaki fan? Not like I watched many movies from him but I never found Ghibli movies that astonishing. Really good but nothing I find outstanding. I guess I should try Spirited Away at some point.
I think that's his best movie.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I think that's his best movie.
Seconded.

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Yeah I have.
I have a 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die Book.

grave of the fireflies, spirited away, akira and princess mononoke is included in the list.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Seconded.

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------



I have a 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die Book.

grave of the fireflies, spirited away, akira and princess mononoke is included in the list.
What is the number 1 movie?
 
Top