Digitaldude thread.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh I see....

Wait!

Howl's Moving Castle, Paranoia Agent, One Piece: Strong World was not released in the US?!
Not in theaters, no

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

Oops, sorry...Howl's Moving Castle was actually. It was nominated in the category, but didn't win. It lost to Wallace & Gromit.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
how you been...don't see you much
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I was busy! Seems that you guys are still on the win thread been like two weeks since it started!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
BBB is trying his best along with Boss...I too have been quite busy...to tired to spam for hrs like before...maybe later I will

I seen Evil on a few minutes ago
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I got no will to spam today.
you get a new job or promotion or something...why so busy lately...

you're gone for days at a time...not like you...Evil also


the whole damn world is out of sync
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
like I told herms...I miss hanging with you guys....
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
cya ...be safe
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Busy Persons Everywhere.



---------- Post added April 24, 2013 at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was April 08, 2013 at 04:10 AM ----------

Pick your Top 5 among Miyazaki and Satoshi Kon's Movies.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
DD, I miss you too! :crying

Congrats on winning the Easter Hunt! And take care.


:hug
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
DD, I miss you too! :crying

Congrats on winning the Easter Hunt! And take care.


:hug
dat bish won...I couldn't find none...

he was complaining about not finding any in his post...he came back and won...:rant

plus...they started the game a day earlier then they said they would...me and jolynn both went to hunt at the same time and was like..."what the f@#k"

:o
 
Top