A few comments can't be helped, it's been part of the game for so long that I don't think it can be avoided. Now shut up alive players, everyone got you're happyShut up about the game already...goddamn

A few comments can't be helped, it's been part of the game for so long that I don't think it can be avoided. Now shut up alive players, everyone got you're happyShut up about the game already...goddamn

My pornstars theme was better though...******.
Already done.i thought we decided on FF theme...
Right. It was on my debutAlready done.
You mean a fight between horny women with big boobs and let's say wallflowers who want to kill the hot chicks? Might not be bad if the ava's only have their faces******.

The topic was dead already?I had a word with niichan now, and I figured there were some things that went not quite well, yep. But the "damage" inflicted to the rest of the game is reduced to a minimum now, so there is not really a point in discussing it now.
He knows what he did wrong himself very well, so why keep on bashing?![]()
I doubt the majority will agree about that.real name game with real pics ...
You really liked that smiley eh?
I'm still backing up Star Wars, but will see what other suggestions we have.
And no way in hell I'm RPing into ****** right on top of MF.
Again, Manwha Sucksnoblesse would be cool or tower of god
