Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Let's talk about the next theme
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,190
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
real name game with real pics ...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I had a word with niichan now, and I figured there were some things that went not quite well, yep. But the "damage" inflicted to the rest of the game is reduced to a minimum now, so there is not really a point in discussing it now.

He knows what he did wrong himself very well, so why keep on bashing? :howdyho
The topic was dead already?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I'm still backing up Star Wars, but will see what other suggestions we have.

And no way in hell I'm RPing into ****** right on top of MF.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
You really liked that smiley eh?

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

I'm still backing up Star Wars, but will see what other suggestions we have.

And no way in hell I'm RPing into ****** right on top of MF.
Star Wars suggested by Haku

How about Game of Thrones?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,190
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
noblesse would be cool or tower of god
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Who is going to host it, by the way?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I could host Noblesse. But not before November. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top