Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I could host too if people will still let me :lmao most likely not before june though, as that's when school finally end.

Guess it's up to DD or 3c (I remember he wanted to try it out too) if people want to play another game before that.
Given I didn't even play in this game, I'm not sure I'd want to host the next one...

That being said I have played around with a rough idea for a Game of Thrones one... Though I really would prefer Gary hosting it (since Ust is obviously not anytime soon).
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Care Bears theme would be cute u.u

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Now I see that an ace attorney theme would spare us from some walls of text.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Given I didn't even play in this game, I'm not sure I'd want to host the next one...

That being said I have played around with a rough idea for a Game of Thrones one... Though I really would prefer Gary hosting it (since Ust is obviously not anytime soon).
Well, if he doesn't, I will.
You could be in for a good beating around :laser
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
My pornstars theme was better though...
real name game with real pics ...

I'm still backing up Star Wars, but will see what other suggestions we have.

And no way in hell I'm RPing into ****** right on top of MF.
How about Game of Thrones?
noblesse would be cool or tower of god
Lord of the Rings?

Naruto vs Sayonara Zetsubuo sensei
Naruto vs Sayonara Zetsubuo sensei
much better theme
Ace attorney theme.
Lord of the Rings would also make a worthy theme, though I'm not a big fan of it myself.
What about Matrix theme or something like that?
lord of the rings could be interesting i still want a MK theme
Care Bears theme would be cute u.u

****** suggested by digitaldude Rejected Approved by Evil3ye
Porn Stars suggested by Hardy Rejected
Real Name and Pics suggested by Mazino
Star Wars suggested by Hakuteiken
Game of Thrones suggested by X3D2YFaust
Noblesse suggested by Mazino
Tower of God suggested by Mazino
Lord of the Rings suggestedy by X3D2YFaust
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei suggested by digitaldude
Ace Attorney suggested by digitaldude
Matrix suggested by Hakuteiken
Mortal Kombat suggested by lawlett-kun
Care Bears suggested by Farfalla

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

is Faust the one rejecting the themes?
No. xi0 and Haku rejected the ****** and porn stars theme.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Shut up about the game already...goddamn
I revealed nor spoiled anything. Given my general attitude, the reaction could be due to myriads of reasons.

:mono
Again, Manwha Sucks
I agree.
Who is going to host it, by the way?
Let's niichan host if he wants to so he can get better and be a sugoi host!

We're not doing Porn Stars...wtf kind of theme is that? Same with ****** :XD
Why not? It sounds like sugoi idea!

Or we can do Pawn Stars!

!!!

That'd be utterly boring.


I'd suggest Harry Potter theme. Or Victoria's Secret theme. Or Call of Duty! :arf
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,190
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

****** suggested by digitaldude Rejected Approved by Evil3ye
Porn Stars suggested by Hardy Rejected
Real Name and Pics suggested by Mazino
Star Wars suggested by Hakuteiken
Game of Thrones suggested by X3D2YFaust
Noblesse suggested by Mazino
Tower of God suggested by Mazino
Lord of the Rings suggestedy by X3D2YFaust
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei suggested by digitaldude
Ace Attorney suggested by digitaldude
Matrix suggested by Hakuteiken
Mortal Kombat suggested by lawlett-kun
Care Bears suggested by Farfalla

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------



No. xi0 and Haku rejected the ****** and porn stars theme.
stahp quoting me plz
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Let us do Godfather theme.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ah, well I don't really care about the rping aspect of it. Just seems like stupid ideas...
We can add a zoophilic avy for you if you wanna...

Oh wait, that was Nuno
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
My pornstars theme was better though...
real name game with real pics ...

I'm still backing up Star Wars, but will see what other suggestions we have.

And no way in hell I'm RPing into ****** right on top of MF.
How about Game of Thrones?
noblesse would be cool or tower of god
Lord of the Rings?

Naruto vs Sayonara Zetsubuo sensei
Naruto vs Sayonara Zetsubuo sensei
much better theme
Ace attorney theme.
Lord of the Rings would also make a worthy theme, though I'm not a big fan of it myself.
What about Matrix theme or something like that?
lord of the rings could be interesting i still want a MK theme
Care Bears theme would be cute u.u
Or we can do Pawn Stars!
I'd suggest Harry Potter theme. Or Victoria's Secret theme. Or Call of Duty! :arf

****** suggested by digitaldude Rejected
Porn Stars suggested by Hardy Rejected
Real Name and Pics suggested by Mazino
Star Wars suggested by Hakuteiken
Game of Thrones suggested by X3D2YFaust
Noblesse suggested by Mazino
Tower of God suggested by Mazino
Lord of the Rings suggestedy by X3D2YFaust
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei suggested by digitaldude
Ace Attorney suggested by digitaldude
Matrix suggested by Hakuteiken
Mortal Kombat suggested by lawlett-kun
Care Bears suggested by Farfalla
Pawn Stars suggested by M3J
Harry Potter suggested by M3J
Victoria's Secret suggested by M3J
Call of Duty suggested by M3J
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Leading Themes:

Game of Thrones
Noblesse
Porn Stars/******
Lord of the Rings
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Pawn Star is not a serious suggestion.


I'm never hosting.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I am only hosting my suggestions and harry potter.
Harry Potter

Dumblerdore's Army (Mason)
Hogwarts
Death Eaters

Avada Kedavra [PLAYER] = Vote Kill [PLAYER]

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

no1 will host manhwa themes why even suggest that
evil commented about hosting noblesse not before november

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

I also want to try hosting but I have an OJT :nomoar
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Let's have preliminary poll where we choose the top three themes we want to do. The four or five most popular makes it to the final round, where there can be only one winner.

I shall vote hard in paint for Harry Potter and Star Wars.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top