Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Sorry, what do you mean by early? I think I died in the second night in the last two/three games I played.

There should be a role were they reveal all the victims that got sent to gulag. We would call it the khurschev role.
We should also have a glasnost role. Everyone is allowed to vote twice. Because democracy!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Oh. I thought because of your reputation from what I see, you'd at least be one of the few to consistently make it past 5th night.

Though I mean not being lynched.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Or bureaucrat role.
No matter what happens, the bureaucrat is declared a winner in the end, so, he has fun watching Townies and Mafia trying to kill each other.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
-How about a role related to the theme? Like for Harry Potter theme, one can get Dementor role that's a one-time use where they can select any player to kill regardless. Or for Dragonball Z theme, they're Shenlong, able to revive one person only one time. Or for Death Note, someone who paid the price to see the truth - one person knows everyone's roles and affiliations but can't reveal it, they can only try to influence someone into voting for someone or not voting for someone.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
That'd be equal to screaming aloud there is that role in the game.
It wouldn't work.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Oh. I thought because of your reputation from what I see, you'd at least be one of the few to consistently make it past 5th night.

Though I mean not being lynched.
I just played a lot. I think only Farfs played more than me. The games were smaller back then though.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
-How about a role related to the theme? Like for Harry Potter theme, one can get Dementor role that's a one-time use where they can select any player to kill regardless. Or for Dragonball Z theme, they're Shenlong, able to revive one person only one time. Or for Death Note, someone who paid the price to see the truth - one person knows everyone's roles and affiliations but can't reveal it, they can only try to influence someone into voting for someone or not voting for someone.
Dementor just sounds like a Daytime Vigilante or Mafia Assassin.

Shenlong is nice

I like The Death Note role the most, but we already played the DN game :XD
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
IF YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY WANT TO ROLE PLAY VISIT THE DAMN RP FORUM?

CHRISTTTTTTTTTT!!!! :arf :arf :arf

it's just gathering dust there. :scry
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
The day there is a reviver role is the day this game jumps the shark!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
That'd be equal to screaming aloud there is that role in the game.
It wouldn't work.
What?
I just played a lot. I think only Farfs played more than me. The games were smaller back then though.
Ah, I see.
Dementor just sounds like a Daytime Vigilante or Mafia Assassin.

Shenlong is nice

I like The Death Note role the most, but we already played the DN game :XD
Oh. Then there could be a one-time basilisk thing where the host randomly kills a player using the basilisk. Dunno, there's a lot of flexibility here IMO.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
IF YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY WANT TO ROLE PLAY VISIT THE DAMN RP FORUM?

CHRISTTTTTTTTTT!!!! :arf :arf :arf

it's just gathering dust there. :scry
What do you in the RP forum? Is there a game?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
IF YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY WANT TO ROLE PLAY VISIT THE DAMN RP FORUM?

CHRISTTTTTTTTTT!!!! :arf :arf :arf

it's just gathering dust there. :scry
Do we have a RP forum?
Interesting, nice idea.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
We don't know which roles we are getting pre-game.
A theme based role would be against that notion.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top