I reiterate.has Imp ever been killed so early before?
I reiterate.has Imp ever been killed so early before?
We should also have a glasnost role. Everyone is allowed to vote twice. Because democracy!There should be a role were they reveal all the victims that got sent to gulag. We would call it the khurschev role.
I just played a lot. I think only Farfs played more than me. The games were smaller back then though.Oh. I thought because of your reputation from what I see, you'd at least be one of the few to consistently make it past 5th night.
Though I mean not being lynched.
Dementor just sounds like a Daytime Vigilante or Mafia Assassin.-How about a role related to the theme? Like for Harry Potter theme, one can get Dementor role that's a one-time use where they can select any player to kill regardless. Or for Dragonball Z theme, they're Shenlong, able to revive one person only one time. Or for Death Note, someone who paid the price to see the truth - one person knows everyone's roles and affiliations but can't reveal it, they can only try to influence someone into voting for someone or not voting for someone.



Gather people for any game and I'm in *-*IF YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY WANT TO ROLE PLAY VISIT THE DAMN RP FORUM?
CHRISTTTTTTTTTT!!!!![]()
![]()
it's just gathering dust there.![]()
WRONGU...I like itThe day there is a reviver role is the day this game jumps the shark!
What?That'd be equal to screaming aloud there is that role in the game.
It wouldn't work.
Ah, I see.I just played a lot. I think only Farfs played more than me. The games were smaller back then though.
Oh. Then there could be a one-time basilisk thing where the host randomly kills a player using the basilisk. Dunno, there's a lot of flexibility here IMO.Dementor just sounds like a Daytime Vigilante or Mafia Assassin.
Shenlong is nice
I like The Death Note role the most, but we already played the DN game![]()
All of these mafia game enthusiasts never even try to visit there.Gather people for any game and I'm in *-*

If the reviver dies, me, too.WRONGU...I like it
What do you in the RP forum? Is there a game?IF YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY WANT TO ROLE PLAY VISIT THE DAMN RP FORUM?
CHRISTTTTTTTTTT!!!!![]()
![]()
it's just gathering dust there.![]()
Do we have a RP forum?IF YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY WANT TO ROLE PLAY VISIT THE DAMN RP FORUM?
CHRISTTTTTTTTTT!!!!![]()
![]()
it's just gathering dust there.![]()
I am boycotting any game with that role unless they nerf it with a coin flip or something.WRONGU...I like it
We don't know which roles we are getting pre-game.What?