- Joined
- Jun 13, 2012
- Messages
- 2,153
- Reaction score
- 1,186
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Those are some AWESOME character designs.
Also, I like the layout of that poster with the gungi pieces and everything. The expressions on everyone's faces pretty much sums up their state of minds through the arc (i.e. determined Gon, morose Killua, Netero looks like a boss).
I think they're going to give Pitou a female seiyuu. The way he's drawn here makes him seem very feminine. I mean, he clearly has breasts in that side view.
Guys, I can't wait for GI to be over. I want this arc now.
Also, I like the layout of that poster with the gungi pieces and everything. The expressions on everyone's faces pretty much sums up their state of minds through the arc (i.e. determined Gon, morose Killua, Netero looks like a boss).
I think they're going to give Pitou a female seiyuu. The way he's drawn here makes him seem very feminine. I mean, he clearly has breasts in that side view.
Guys, I can't wait for GI to be over. I want this arc now.
Last edited:
.I AM READY FOR THE NEXT ARC! BRING IT MADHOUSE!
.
.
.


):