At a Place Called Ibisa

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Call Me

What happened? were the hours not suitable in the end?
They were suitable, but they made me work 8 hours the first day, but they didn't say I was going to work that much, just let me work and didn't say anything. xD And I almost didn't take it in the first place. But when I started making the actual calls, I barely made it to the end of the day. It's just not the job for me. And I don't agree with everything they do... So I'll be looking for a new job. And I hadn't signed the contract anyway, so...
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Call Me

what do u exactly work with, adi? :sweatbunny
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Call Me

what do u exactly work with, adi? :sweatbunny
Right now, nothing. But I almost started working in a call center, selling online finance platforms (?) to people who don't need them. I really felt awful when I tried convincing someone, who turned out to have gone bankrupt and was jobless. :oh And a lot of the people I called were already called a couple of times by some of my colleagues, and they were really annoyed. Really, it's that type of job that I just don't approve of...

But I'm still theoretically working for the company I used to work for, where I gather articles on certain topics and send them, it's just that the project I had is on a break, and we might lose it. But, I could still get offers for projects, which I'm hoping will happen soon.

In the mean time, I'm looking for a daily job.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Call Me

 
Last edited by a moderator:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Call Me

You can do it, adi! :cheerbunny
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Call Me

I will! :yay
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just another xi0 thread

:arf
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another xi0 thread

:sexyarf
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Just another xi0 thread

Song for Adi

 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Just another xi0 thread

What world does Adi run exactly?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Just another xi0 thread

Are you a cat lady? :paperbag
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Just another xi0 thread

The cats, chocolate, randomness world? :worrybunny
We don't want you in chocolate world but feel free to rule randomness and stray cat world :verily
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Just another xi0 thread

May I be in chocolate world? :wtf
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another xi0 thread

Here I thought I was special with my unicorn world, grats riki~~ <3

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

@ The boss - nice set -

She has two cats ^^
 
Top