The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
OMG, Hardy partied in New York! :arf I envy you so much right now, I'm dying to be there. I hope you had a great time, and you sure do owe us some story telling.

Milly, nice suit!

Charlie, you have grey hairs in your beard... :worrybunny
Yes :(
It was depressing me at fist but now I have accepted this inevitability.
Ofcourse when I go out, I has them darkened to be less noticeable. :lmao

Yeah for shame that Hardy didn't have time to meet up. I wanted to have some hard times with him. :D
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
But... isn't the beard getting grey after your hair has? :oh I've always thought so.

:comfort

If it makes you feel any better, I have a couple of white hairs in my hair.

And how do you darken your beard?

I wanted to have some hard times with him. :D
Sure you did.

Well one they I tour to New York, you could be my tour guide! :zomg
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
But... isn't the beard getting grey after your hair has? :oh I've always thought so.

:comfort

If it makes you feel any better, I have a couple of white hairs in my hair.

And how do you darken your beard?



Sure you did.

Well one they I tour to New York, you could be my tour guide! :zomg
The hair was first sign there a few spots here and there. :(
I have a hair darkener and also a black marker comes in handy.
I want to go back to 24.5

I need those anunakis (god aliens) but they never answer my prayers.

Adi - of-course, If you come, I'll show you around. :nod

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Yuki - so gorgeous, seems like you and your sister had tons of fun. How was the movies?
What you see?
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Gosh, thanks :') It was really fun! We saw Warm Bodies and I liked it a lot!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Oh god, I actually wrote day as "they". xD

Yuki, you two look like really good friends. :amuse And I always wanted to have a sister dammit! :arf

At least I have sisters here. :crying
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Adi, if you come to NYC, lemme know. Charles and I could do a bustrip from Philly to meet you.

Charles is much older and tired looking in real life. D:
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Moa, that looks totally fun and cool! :zomg

Adi, if you come to NYC, lemme know. Charles and I could do a bustrip from Philly to meet you.
:wtf

I'd love that.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
It Totally was Adi!
One of the best weekends of my life, just having fun with my friends
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
So much good pictures of ppl :wtf
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks for sharing Moa - seems like such a blast.
Thats one heck of place to do 'this and that' in as well.
Was this just a guys only trip?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Yes. One guy from my class lives in a city called Capitólio, near the city is the Furnas' hydroelectric and the dam it's very big. His family has a little site(is it the right word? it's like a grange, but smaller and without animals) there. So we were a group of 8 guys, the girls that were supposed to go (only 3, also from class) had some problems and couldn't make it.
We spent the entire weekend just joking around, doing a motorboat tour, having a barbecue, swimming on the pool, playing cards, drinking, taking a sauna bath, etc
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Fine, Kashi. Just make some new ones! :arf

I might post some soon too.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? You're greg's wife? Never heard that. Your family looks beautiful guys :)

And your dog is so cute :wtf
Thank god you didn't cut its ears like most people do I think they look 100 times better with their ears.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Moa, that looks totally fun and cool! :zomg



:wtf

I'd love that.
:hee

Just make sure you and anyone that comes with you has enough money, NYC ain't cheap bro.


Moa, did you train under the waterfall?



buffysomething, MOAR PICS OF TORA PLZ :arf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top