FUUUU Niichan 
Lawl has a weird taste

Lawl has a weird taste



even ? go die adolfNo, I just can't stand the artwork. Just looking at it.... no.
Nothing keeps you from HxH thoughand I could swear you forgot a damn lot. I mean I still remembered the main plot points and all but I was surprised quite often and thought "Lol I totally forgot about that". It's one of the best shows out there so goooooooooa!
I mean even lawl thinks it's great![]()
so if I watch the first episode of Avatar you will watch the first of HxH?FUUUU Niichan
Lawl has a weird taste![]()


Only when my second semester ends thoughso if I watch the first episode of Avatar you will watch the first of HxH?
Indeed![]()


Lol you've watched other shows too, just because it's a bit longer doesn't mean you have to watch in one goOnly when my second semester ends though
But watch it dude. Just 10 min, i think you would enjoy. A lot of us do so, i don't think you would be an exception. But w/e![]()
I mean you managed with PP too so I don't really see the difference XDOMG, this all time it was because of the art? >_> Just go fucking watch it!!!!Lol you've watched other shows too, just because it's a bit longer doesn't mean you have to watch in one goI mean you managed with PP too so I don't really see the difference XD
meh, I really don't like the art. I can watch the first episode or so to give it a chance though.


No and because it's not japaneseOMG, this all time it was because of the art? >_> Just go fucking watch it!!!!
Yeah, but i don't wanna get hooked on something ... i really need to start studying hard![]()
I wouldn't watch a german "anime" either because of my experience either so both factors together make the reason I guess XD

lol you betso guys...you gonna watch the new shingeki no kyojin anime next weekend...looks hot
![]()

Just watch 10 minutesNo and because it's not japaneseI wouldn't watch a german "anime" either because of my experience either so both factors together make the reason I guess XD
So you actually believe you could get hooked besides reading the manga?![]()



Don't facepalm me dudeJust watch 10 minutes
And maybe
And be back in a couple of hours, time to study signal's processing![]()
I will start watching when my final exams are over, I could get hooked and I don't wanna before these exams are over 

TrollDon't facepalm me dudeI will start watching when my final exams are over, I could get hooked and I don't wanna before these exams are over
Okay![]()

IndeedNiichan refuses to watch avatar cuz it's not Japanese? DAT'S RACIST!!

It's actually true... despite the getting hooked partTroll![]()
![]()

I'm not refusing, I'm scepticNiichan refuses to watch avatar cuz it's not Japanese? DAT'S RACIST!!
