Here comes the spam :derp - Part 3

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
FUUUU Niichan :hmph

Lawl has a weird taste :derp
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
No, I just can't stand the artwork. Just looking at it.... no.

Nothing keeps you from HxH though :crying and I could swear you forgot a damn lot. I mean I still remembered the main plot points and all but I was surprised quite often and thought "Lol I totally forgot about that". It's one of the best shows out there so goooooooooa!

I mean even lawl thinks it's great :derp
even ? go die adolf
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
so if I watch the first episode of Avatar you will watch the first of HxH? :hmph

Indeed :dancin
Only when my second semester ends though :p
But watch it dude. Just 10 min, i think you would enjoy. A lot of us do so, i don't think you would be an exception. But w/e :hmph
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Only when my second semester ends though :p
But watch it dude. Just 10 min, i think you would enjoy. A lot of us do so, i don't think you would be an exception. But w/e :hmph
Lol you've watched other shows too, just because it's a bit longer doesn't mean you have to watch in one go :p I mean you managed with PP too so I don't really see the difference XD

meh, I really don't like the art. I can watch the first episode or so to give it a chance though.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Lol you've watched other shows too, just because it's a bit longer doesn't mean you have to watch in one go :p I mean you managed with PP too so I don't really see the difference XD

meh, I really don't like the art. I can watch the first episode or so to give it a chance though.
OMG, this all time it was because of the art? >_> Just go fucking watch it!!!! :lmao
Yeah, but i don't wanna get hooked on something ... i really need to start studying hard :s
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
OMG, this all time it was because of the art? >_> Just go fucking watch it!!!! :lmao
Yeah, but i don't wanna get hooked on something ... i really need to start studying hard :s
No and because it's not japanese :hmph I wouldn't watch a german "anime" either because of my experience either so both factors together make the reason I guess XD

So you actually believe you could get hooked besides reading the manga? :p
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
so guys...you gonna watch the new shingeki no kyojin anime next weekend...looks hot

:shout
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
No and because it's not japanese :hmph I wouldn't watch a german "anime" either because of my experience either so both factors together make the reason I guess XD

So you actually believe you could get hooked besides reading the manga? :p
Just watch 10 minutes :fail
And maybe :derp

And be back in a couple of hours, time to study signal's processing :s
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just watch 10 minutes :fail
And maybe :derp

And be back in a couple of hours, time to study signal's processing :s
Don't facepalm me dude :hmph I will start watching when my final exams are over, I could get hooked and I don't wanna before these exams are over :derp

Okay :crying
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Don't facepalm me dude :hmph I will start watching when my final exams are over, I could get hooked and I don't wanna before these exams are over :derp

Okay :crying
Troll :derp :lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's actually true... despite the getting hooked part :dancin

Niichan refuses to watch avatar cuz it's not Japanese? DAT'S RACIST!!
I'm not refusing, I'm sceptic :hmph

---------- Post added March 29, 2013 at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was March 28, 2013 at 11:03 PM ----------

ZehahahahahahaHAHA...
 
Top