no

Well we could always choose some place in-between as I would need around 4 hours to get therewhaaaaaaaaa? A berlin meet? So cool![]()
but I guess it's worth it 

Damn you as if jorped wasn't enough for you. Now you wanna take Googz away from meWell we could always choose some place in-between as I would need around 4 hours to get therebut I guess it's worth it
When I see googz in person he will stop calling you bro and I'm taking your position Banana![]()





I need my own cute boys haremDamn you as if jorped wasn't enough for you. Now you wanna take Googz away from me![]()

You can have it but googz is my cute boyI need my own cute boys harem![]()

Then go meet with him in person...You can have it but googz is my cute boy![]()

I'm going to. In two years when I go to german studyThen go meet with him in person...
you can't? No right to talk then![]()

Well then you will be his bro again in two yearsI'm going to. In two years when I go to german study![]()
I need my own cute boys harem![]()
You jelly you can't join?


but I'm not as hairy as you....No, I'm saying you're an ugly monster![]()

Surprisingly enough yeah, I haveHave you seen me enough to judge the amount of body hair I have?![]()


Did I hit a weak point?You're full of shit![]()
