Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
whaaaaaaaaa? A berlin meet? So cool :o
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
whaaaaaaaaa? A berlin meet? So cool :o
Well we could always choose some place in-between as I would need around 4 hours to get there :crying but I guess it's worth it :wtf

When I see googz in person he will stop calling you bro and I'm taking your position Banana :dancin
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Well we could always choose some place in-between as I would need around 4 hours to get there :crying but I guess it's worth it :wtf

When I see googz in person he will stop calling you bro and I'm taking your position Banana :dancin
Damn you as if jorped wasn't enough for you. Now you wanna take Googz away from me :crying
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
as much as I love you lawlett Googz is my favorite :crying

Sorry Lawlett but you're still second place :hug
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Have you seen me enough to judge the amount of body hair I have? :s
 
Top