Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No, you're just making stuff up :XD
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Catchy thread title, I couldn't resist clicking. xD;
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Googz, I was checking out some of your recent sketches on tumblr and DA last night and they are so brilliant; your style is growing more and more similar to that of Taiyō Matsumoto. What are you working on right now?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Googz, I was checking out some of your recent sketches on tumblr and DA last night and they are so brilliant; your style is growing more and more similar to that of Taiyō Matsumoto. What are you working on right now?
link me to googz workz...

:hee
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
those are awesome googz...thanks bob for the link


yes...very much tekkonkinkreetish
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
those are awesome googz...thanks bob for the link


yes...very much tekkonkinkreetish
Haha great someone had the same thoughts as me :XD

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

and ofc his pics are amazing :nod
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Haha great someone had the same thought as me:XD
bob mentioned matsumoto...I immediately seen the resemblance...good for you googz...that's a hard style to pull off...

is that what they call abstract:headscratch
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
bob mentioned matsumoto...I immediately seen the resemblance...good for you googz...that's a hard style to pull off...

is that what they call abstract:headscratch
POP IS DEAD...HIS STYLE IS SUUPAAFURAATTO!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Good thread title.


Googz, do you visit exhibitions or museums!? Generally speaking that is. Is it something you have an interest in from time to time. I know some people prefer that kind of experience as a source of inspiration whereas others may prefer books or researching on the net (well nowadays that's a given I guess). I'm just curious to know. =)
 
Top