Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is there a chance the night will be shorter due to the day being so long niichan?
it depends on if they get their nite actions in...but the nite usually last 12hrs
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
¨In the end he was the only smart man¨

That's true :-_-
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
it depends on if they get their nite actions in...but the nite usually last 12hrs
I have to plan my day tomorrow, that is why I ask, but yeah I do expect it to be 12 hours if there are no early night actions form all players. I do suppose it might take an hour to two if all are here. :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not sure if it will end much sooner, I will leave pretty soon as it's almost 4 AM here and I need sleep :XD So you should expect 10-12 hours, I hope all the night actions are in by the time I'm getting up.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not sure if it will end much sooner, I will leave pretty soon as it's almost 4 AM here and I need sleep :XD So you should expect 10-12 hours, I hope all the night actions are in by the time I'm getting up.
you bum u.u
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not sure if it will end much sooner, I will leave pretty soon as it's almost 4 AM here and I need sleep :XD So you should expect 10-12 hours, I hope all the night actions are in by the time I'm getting up.
OK, oh well I guess Saturday will be a long day. :p
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT :arf

:bow

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

:buggy
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well kevin...easter is this sunday...you gonna run the game normal schedule...if it is not done
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I will, yes. I can be a bit more lenient if it's absolutely necessary but I would like to keep the normal schedule.
im good as far as that goes...just didn't know if you realized when you scheduled the game...if you remembered easter...what you have on your plate
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
im good as far as that goes...just didn't know if you realized when you scheduled the game...if you remembered easter...what you have on your plate
That's okay, I will be away for some hours and I can't say if it will clash with the ending/starting points of the day/night as I don't know how long the next ones are going to last but like I said, we all can be a bit more lenient there. It's eastern so celebrating with your family etc. is natural =)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Its not like you helped at anything you "milly2" -.-
The other way around, as lawly played before I did, and it seems he commonly employs this method.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
The other way around, as lawly played before I did, and it seems he commonly employs this method.
First Rule of Lawlett Bashing: Never Give Lawlett credit for anything.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top