it depends on if they get their nite actions in...but the nite usually last 12hrsIs there a chance the night will be shorter due to the day being so long niichan?
it depends on if they get their nite actions in...but the nite usually last 12hrsIs there a chance the night will be shorter due to the day being so long niichan?

I have to plan my day tomorrow, that is why I ask, but yeah I do expect it to be 12 hours if there are no early night actions form all players. I do suppose it might take an hour to two if all are here.it depends on if they get their nite actions in...but the nite usually last 12hrs

So you should expect 10-12 hours, I hope all the night actions are in by the time I'm getting up.you bum u.uNot sure if it will end much sooner, I will leave pretty soon as it's almost 4 AM here and I need sleepSo you should expect 10-12 hours, I hope all the night actions are in by the time I'm getting up.
OK, oh well I guess Saturday will be a long day.Not sure if it will end much sooner, I will leave pretty soon as it's almost 4 AM here and I need sleepSo you should expect 10-12 hours, I hope all the night actions are in by the time I'm getting up.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¨In the end he was the only smart man¨
That's true![]()
YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
![]()


not like I mind one comment or so but I think you get the messageI need my sleepyou bum u.u

Evil didnt sleptI need my sleep![]()

I will, yes. I can be a bit more lenient if it's absolutely necessary but I would like to keep the normal schedule.well kevin...easter is this sunday...you gonna run the game normal schedule...if it is not done
im good as far as that goes...just didn't know if you realized when you scheduled the game...if you remembered easter...what you have on your plateI will, yes. I can be a bit more lenient if it's absolutely necessary but I would like to keep the normal schedule.
That's okay, I will be away for some hours and I can't say if it will clash with the ending/starting points of the day/night as I don't know how long the next ones are going to last but like I said, we all can be a bit more lenient there. It's eastern so celebrating with your family etc. is natural =)im good as far as that goes...just didn't know if you realized when you scheduled the game...if you remembered easter...what you have on your plate
well helped? why would i? TOld u guys he was a bP. BOSS U CRAZAYIts not like you helped at anything you "milly2" -.-
You know what I meantwell helped? why would i? TOld u guys he was a bP. BOSS U CRAZAY


The other way around, as lawly played before I did, and it seems he commonly employs this method.Its not like you helped at anything you "milly2" -.-
First Rule of Lawlett Bashing: Never Give Lawlett credit for anything.The other way around, as lawly played before I did, and it seems he commonly employs this method.