Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The way this MG ended left me wanting another game as soon as possible D:

Though I think it'd be too much for niichan =\
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The way this MG ended left me wanting another game as soon as possible D:

Though I think it'd be too much for niichan =\
I have my final exams in two weeks so at the earliest in another month. After considering how this game went though, I'm not really eager to host another one atm =/ maybe things will look different in three weeks or so :XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i felt like the game was a bit fast paced after day 2. it was hard to keep up.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I have my final exams in two weeks so at the earliest in another month. After considering how this game went though, I'm not really eager to host another one atm =/ maybe things will look different in three weeks or so :XD
I was thinking on a big game, which a really nice role like the one naomi said.
But I got lots of things to do myself, so I understand xD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
That would be awesome, milady!
I think so too! I've always wanted to be a flapper.

A theme on the book or on the setting? We did an edwardian theme before (or maybe it was victorian... I dont remember) so the roaring twenties shouldnt be too hard.
Yes, I played in that one with you! I was lynched on the first day, but had a lot of fun even so. I think everyone could really get into character if we had a Roarin 20s theme. It would be cool to use the actual characters from the book, too.


I wish I knew the game well enough to host... I would love to write long, descriptive posts about all of the killings and choose the theme/avatars and watch all of the chaos from afar like I am a passive God.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I wish I knew the game well enough to host... I would love to write long, descriptive posts about all of the killings and choose the theme/avatars and watch all of the chaos from afar like I am a passive God.
Well I think that most of the trouble of the host is creating the settings for the game, so you'd do fine. About later management, you could ask a veteran host to co-host or just support you. There is always a possibility xD

That is a noob opinion though, niichan or herm could say something more concrete.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
who are you talking to ?
The person who closed this thread because of spam... I thought that was obvious?


Gah, The Great Gatsby. I forgot the plots and characters of the movie. <_<

Fuck me, I meant book.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Well I think that most of the trouble of the host is creating the settings for the game, so you'd do fine. About later management, you could ask a veteran host to co-host or just support you. There is always a possibility xD
I feel like I would make a really unbalanced game or something like that. That's probably that hardest thing. Like having too many people with a killing ability, and so on. Choosing the theme and set up might take a while, but I bet it's the best part or being host.

Gah, The Great Gatsby. I forgot the plots and characters of the movie. <_<

Fuck me, I meant book.
It's an amazing book, you should re-read it. Basically, it's about the roaring twenties. Boot legging, insane parties, flappers, fancy cars, and affairs.

And it's also going to come out as a movie soon. I think it's over the summer. It was SUPPOSED to be released this past Christmas, but for some reason was put off. I was really disappointed because I thought the trailer looked bitchin'.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I think that the set up of the characters roles should relate to the theme to some extent, wouldnt that make the setting much more awesome? xD like a serial killer theme with 2 serial killers, etc... xD
Well I can dream :emocat
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I feel like I would make a really unbalanced game or something like that. That's probably that hardest thing. Like having too many people with a killing ability, and so on. Choosing the theme and set up might take a while, but I bet it's the best part or being host.



It's an amazing book, you should re-read it. Basically, it's about the roaring twenties. Boot legging, insane parties, flappers, fancy cars, and affairs.

And it's also going to come out as a movie soon. I think it's over the summer. It was SUPPOSED to be released this past Christmas, but for some reason was put off. I was really disappointed because I thought the trailer looked bitchin'.
Funny enough, I remember discussing Daisy and her husband, and how they ruined lives and moved on. Or symbolism or something. But Roaring Twenties is reason enough, I've always been fascinated by that decade. I thought the book was decent, but maybe rereading it will give me a better opinion.

Not sure, but I know Amitabh Bachchan will be in the movie.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
no you just need to die early. otherwise u always hurt me feelings
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
derp did he post those already. and not a meetshield. we just were hangingout together :hmph
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'm out of the next ones xD
I always end the game in bad terms with peeps and that's getting worse. Need a break~
You do? I thought y'all just acted all catty in this thread, but back to normal outside.

X_X
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I'm out of the next ones xD
I always end the game in bad terms with peeps and that's getting worse. Need a break~
Well when you make people swear to you they aren't mafia on your friendship, and then they lie to you face... XDDD

Anyone that's mad at you right now is just angry because you owned your role this game. It's just jealousy. doubt any of the players in this game or previous games have any hard feelings towards you.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
No one is angry at her nor should be.

Don't be a drama queen and play :blush .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top