Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Haku you want to talk about the lists? I prefer the short list, because there is actually a trick behind the lists, which works best with them short.
I did not like that you quit the game, ended with the taste of victory for the townies.

About Gary, he has insight. Being lucky or not, he possesses a unique view of the game. Talk it was obvious that the mafia was Haku is stupidity. The only criticism would be that he lost a bit when people did not follow their ideas and Imp played a lot for that happen , discuss argumentation with the Imp is complicated.

Congratz to Townies ^^
Remember I only lasted a few day phases. It was just a hunch, and Haku acted differently enough for me to notice it, I guess. But I could have easily been completely wrong for sure. I'm not going to take credit for that or anything.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Oh Gary, you're so modest. :blush
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I see your point. So that's why Farfy and Tata and Naomi keep winning and not dying. :??bunny :?bunny :???bunny
I've only ever lived to see the end/won a single mafia game. XD Dunno what you're talking about!

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Although it was Farfalla and I that won it together. :hee
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I was joking. D:

You and Farfy probably used the power of boobs to win. D:
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Remember I only lasted a few day phases. It was just a hunch, and Haku acted differently enough for me to notice it, I guess. But I could have easily been completely wrong for sure. I'm not going to take credit for that or anything.
Haha that phrase is not for you! Im talking about this because some ppl saying after the game is over "Haku is obvious mafia! Stupid townies" and its not true
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hard not to be, Iva-san, when I was playing like a noob. :( I mean, Josef was the only correct suspicion I had. the rest, I suspected because they either targeted me or someone else vehemently. I didn't evne notice or know about Tata's mistake until someone pointed it out. :<
Correct? O_O
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
About Haku change his game ... if you notice, after Srtreet Fighter, which he lost, he began a change right there (either because the list or how he should behave during the game)
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Mindless Slaughter huh :oh
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Second'd! :arf
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
claymore theme next time...oh please

:worship
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top