Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Haha that phrase is not for you! Im talking about this because some ppl saying after the game is over "Haku is obvious mafia! Stupid townies" and its not true
I only heard 3c say that, and I think he just agreed with what I said. But he wasn't playing so who can really say?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I think I said Woman's intuition and not girl's intuition.
That actually felt great xD

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

I was joking. D:

You and Farfy probably used the power of boobs to win. D:
Yeah, but now Gu is here and I can't use that on others anymore, sigh =/
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mido you mafia scum!!!
serial scum

:lmao

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

cereal scum

:rofl
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
That actually felt great xD

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------



Yeah, but now Gu is here and I can't use that on others anymore, sigh =/
Yes you can. Be a rebel in love. Love Gu but rebel against some things he says or doesn't like.


:verily
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No, I'm lawlett. Hee haw!


Yeah, you were mafia.
I have not been mafia in the 3 games I have played ...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
The fuck were you, then? I remember you and Tata dying cuz you were mafia.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The fuck were you, then? I remember you and Tata dying cuz you were mafia.
He was a Death Miller in that game, it was revealed when it ended...

For things like this you got killed in day 1 :notrust
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Milly just do not play mafia game anymore, ok? :oh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States


:paperbag

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

when is the next game?..........

get on it kevin....chop chop
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
when is the next game?..........

get on it kevin....chop chop
Kevin has things to do, probably in 2 or more weeks idk.
I asked him some posts ago, look for it xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kevin has things to do, probably in 2 or more weeks idk.
I asked him some posts ago, look for it xD
smartass...fufu u

don't tell me what to do bish

im your elder

=/

:teehee

=/
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Isn't a death miller mafia?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No, he merely appears to have been Mafia when he dies. It's a bastard role.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top